My knucklehead male got a playmate 5 years ago... a reverse brindle female.
ig1XNvo.jpg

She grew up...
EVHZCTN.jpg

They make a nice couple.
akUfli4.jpg

Great pics!!! They look like a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate making these posts as it kills me to see others go through it but we havnt had good luck in the family with pets. My sisters dog which was a Basenji started to not eat which isn't like her. They took her to the vet, did an x ray and didn't see anything so they tagged it up as a gastritis deal, gave her some meds, and she started to eat again. Late last week and over the weekend the started not to eat again so they took her back in. They did another x ray and seen something on it this time and decided to go in and see what it was. When they go in there they found her intestines were full of cancer. She was only 6 years old.

As some of you know with my profile picture we have a short haired Dachshund and we also have another as well. The red boar (brown) one has been off and on with a runny stool and not eating also. He went in late July approx. and they also tagged it up as a gastritis issue and also anxiety because mom hadn't been home much around that time. Gave him some meds, some fluids, and all was good. Over the past weekend and earlier this week, he hasn't ate at all and his runny stool has come back. During that my sister went through the issue above and it all sounded to familiar. We took him to the vet yesterday and they don't think there is something going on internal but want to more tests today to confirm. Needless to say im nervous because its the same symptoms as my sisters dog had.

I feel so bad for the little guy and im praying they call with positive news later today.

Good luck 2BFast. Hope everything goes better today with the testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics!!! They look like a lot of fun

Thanks! Well, you know that Boxers are known as the clowns of the dog world. They are highly entertaining and have more personality of any breed I've ever owned.

I hate making these posts as it kills me to see others go through it but we havnt had good luck in the family with pets. My sisters dog which was a Basenji started to not eat which isn't like her. They took her to the vet, did an x ray and didn't see anything so they tagged it up as a gastritis deal, gave her some meds, and she started to eat again. Late last week and over the weekend the started not to eat again so they took her back in. They did another x ray and seen something on it this time and decided to go in and see what it was. When they go in there they found her intestines were full of cancer. She was only 6 years old.

As some of you know with my profile picture we have a short haired Dachshund and we also have another as well. The red boar (brown) one has been off and on with a runny stool and not eating also. He went in late July approx. and they also tagged it up as a gastritis issue and also anxiety because mom hadn't been home much around that time. Gave him some meds, some fluids, and all was good. Over the past weekend and earlier this week, he hasn't ate at all and his runny stool has come back. During that my sister went through the issue above and it all sounded to familiar. We took him to the vet yesterday and they don't think there is something going on internal but want to more tests today to confirm. Needless to say im nervous because its the same symptoms as my sisters dog had.

I feel so bad for the little guy and im praying they call with positive news later today.

Good luck, man. Hoping for good news.

We're taking Shooter in for an ECG on the 30th of this month. Poor old man has an enlarged heart and stage 5 heart murmur. Chances are he doesn't have much time left, but hopefully with medication they can keep him going for another 18-24 months. We'll know more in a couple weeks, I guess.

Good luck, man. Hoping for good news.

We're taking Shooter in for an ECG on the 30th of this month. Poor old man has an enlarged heart and stage 5 heart murmur. Chances are he doesn't have much time left, but hopefully with medication they can keep him going for another 18-24 months. We'll know more in a couple weeks, I guess.

Thanks.

It makes it more tough because they cant talk......hope the best for you too

It’s been a quick 3 months but we couldn’t be happier with our decision to adopt an older dog. Mya has been a great addition to our family. The kids absolutely love her and she loves them right back.
d42de75f2ace0ccd16435017dcc8cb2c.jpg

Sleep Time
117f9b4c00eabd88e1f755a09777fd03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Play Golf Time
274a05e4852d78e45715defdcdfdd6f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

little Tucker!

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

mact3333, that's a beautiful pup.

I got a cuddle clone headcover of my dog. If you wanna follow my dog on Instagram, BanjoSaysWoof

Attachments

• BACB94AB-D37B-4EE5-B7B7-443648806764.jpeg
    BACB94AB-D37B-4EE5-B7B7-443648806764.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • CD695C0A-9F73-4838-94ED-2E2D61BA927B.jpeg
    CD695C0A-9F73-4838-94ED-2E2D61BA927B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • 9B12F0EC-C9D1-4F09-8EC7-E7D9833EF55B.jpeg
    9B12F0EC-C9D1-4F09-8EC7-E7D9833EF55B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
Arrow embracing Saturday on the couch.

810B18FA-0769-4AD5-A9FD-D5FD4F78F36C.jpeg

Arrow just loves his weekend afternoons on the patio.

6FEE407A-4BBA-4F83-ADB0-B91B9037C71E.jpeg

This dog is hilarious.

Back