This could be a sh***y day for our household. Our oldest (14) has a lump that started bleeding less than a week ago and today it is hard to control it. Surgery possible but because it is on her rear, would be real tough to keep stitched up and sealed and very high chance of complications.

This could be a ****** day for our household. Our oldest (14) has a lump that started bleeding less than a week ago and today it is hard to control it. Surgery possible but because it is on her rear, would be real tough to keep stitched up and sealed and very high chance of complications.

hate to hear that Smalls. Hopefully it all works out.

Goldendoodle gonna doodle.

12C74344-1C99-415B-AD34-515394580631.jpeg

Just found old picture of my dog that passed earlier this year. Xmas was always fun when she decided to attack the tree. This is our first Xmas without a dog for many years, but in the new year we will be off to the rescue centre, once we have finished doing up the house (new kitchen/bathroom/en-suite and boiler)...

Bonnie was a Gordon Setter? Irish Setter ?? Beautiful girl.

This could be a ****** day for our household. Our oldest (14) has a lump that started bleeding less than a week ago and today it is hard to control it. Surgery possible but because it is on her rear, would be real tough to keep stitched up and sealed and very high chance of complications.

You mean internal bleeding or external bleeding ?

You mean internal bleeding or external bleeding ?
External. They tried draining it 5 days ago but has been bleeding ever since. Been able to get it stopped but today it's not.

External. They tried draining it 5 days ago but has been bleeding ever since. Been able to get it stopped but today it's not.

So sorry.

Gordon Setter , Irish are the reds, Gordons are bigger and supposedly more intelligent....

Breeders web site

King Tut has been very clingy lately.IMG_1308.JPG

Posting this in case it is helpful to another pet owner. Our cocker spaniel has had quite a problem this last year plus with scratching her ear and various body parts. Cockers are susceptible to ear infections and that was a piece of this. But we saw a new vet who after looking over her history quickly determined she has allergies. She is a much happier dog now and it happened almost overnight.

Posting this in case it is helpful to another pet owner. Our cocker spaniel has had quite a problem this last year plus with scratching her ear and various body parts. Cockers are susceptible to ear infections and that was a piece of this. But we saw a new vet who after looking over her history quickly determined she has allergies. She is a much happier dog now and it happened almost overnight.
Our dog had allergies and getting put on Apoquel made an amazing and immediate difference. Glad you were able to get her some relief.

Anyone have recommendations on tough dog beds, or reviews on those like K9 ballistics etc??

We had to get doggie jail for our rescue because he chewed his way out of the standard metal crate and a plastic one..
20191208_104926.jpg

And he loved his new bed until he got really anxious today and made himself a cloud

Screenshot_20191211-150152_Lorex Home.jpg

So anyone had success with a tough bed? I don't want to spend $100 if it's just going to be destroyed like this was haha

Anyone have recommendations on tough dog beds, or reviews on those like K9 ballistics etc??

We had to get doggie jail for our rescue because he chewed his way out of the standard metal crate and a plastic one..
View attachment 8918677

And he loved his new bed until he got really anxious today and made himself a cloud

View attachment 8918692

So anyone had success with a tough bed? I don't want to spend $100 if it's just going to be destroyed like this was haha

Good luck. We haven’t found anything that will withstand what our’s can do while she’s in her crate. We finally just put one of her favorite blankets in with her and so far so good

We're leaving town for 16 days on December 20th and not wanting to burden someone with feeding my daughter's turtle daily, I bought an automatic feeder, put a timer on the lights, and installed a Ring webcam so she can check on him when we are gone. Anyone else crazy enough to have a dedicated pet webcam???:) All this for a little turtle that my older daughter found on a hike a decade ago! Little did I know when I told her she could keep it that they can easily live 40 years in captivity. My yet to be born grandkids will likely enjoy this turtle, lol.

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 4.08.18 PM.png

Last edited:
Waiting for mom to get home

DB69300B-5B00-447E-B75F-D9FA139A8217.jpeg

0E4CD356-34C5-4A4C-9E89-C380F8A5ED2F.jpeg0E4CD356-34C5-4A4C-9E89-C380F8A5ED2F.jpegEarly Christmas gift for us.

This idiot was 4 a couple of days ago.

spencer 5.jpg

Are you using a specific bed for the front seat James? Our doodle loves riding up front but she's just a hair too big to ball up on the seat cushion of my F150.
The Doc put together some random blankets and such for her, shes spoiled lol

The Doc put together some random blankets and such for her, shes spoiled lol

So is ours for sure. I've got a hammock pad in the back that basically only comes out for cleaning. Silly dog has more reserved seatage in our house and cars than we do.

The dog is pretty comfy watching golf on the tv!
EB436071-E496-4111-9D8D-1AA2C60BE01F.jpeg
and after I took the pic, she decided to move closer
4B6E259E-FEA2-46B4-983D-2203F8AD8E52.jpeg

Last edited:
Back