KEV;n8886095 said:
Well we had a bummer of a day with our girl. My wife took Layla in for her routine shots and found out she has some cancerous lumps. We had been worried about that but now it's confirmed. It looks like the old girl will be pretty spoiled from now on!
6372c30232ba9d87d1c54acebc318c86.jpg

What a beautiful girl. You give her extra treats from her cousin Arrow.

Reactions: KEV
20190518_094720.jpg

well poor Tilly seems to be getting a little worse. The congestive heart failure is very noticeable. She is panting, wheezing a little, and always breathing fast. She is starting to have trouble with getting outside fast enough to go potty. We have had numerous Messes in the house. The other morning I went out to get my coffee and stepped in pee on our hardwood floor. We have tried several types of doggie diapers but they just will not stay on. She is pretty good about wearing them but just from moving around, laying down and getting up, they don't stay on all night long.

dthogey;n8888125 said:

well poor Tilly seems to be getting a little worse. The congestive heart failure is very noticeable. She is panting, wheezing a little, and always breathing fast. She is starting to have trouble with getting outside fast enough to go potty. We have had numerous Messes in the house. The other morning I went out to get my coffee and stepped in pee on our hardwood floor. We have tried several types of doggie diapers but they just will not stay on. She is pretty good about wearing them but just from moving around, laying down and getting up, they don't stay on all night long.

Very sorry to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dthogey;n8888125 said:

Oh poor thing. We had to go the diaper route with Duke for a while as he got older. He was a boy and we used something belly bands and those worked well.

Summer Santa
66d1334ac5730b16f0edcbe74dafd642.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My two aussies! As you can see my backyard is a country club and so this past fourth of July we did our standard hop the fence to watch the fireworks. This year we took the smaller of the two aussies and she was in heaven running on the pristine fairway's. My wife said she thought we were going to have to donate her to the country club because I couldn't catch her to bring her back into our yard!

Attachments

• photo36472.jpg
    photo36472.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 7
Had to find a new pet sitter for our upcoming vacation. Luckily found a friends daughter who is going to stay and watch after the gruesome twosome. I am always on high alert when we go out of town when it comes to my guys.

I've never had to anything as hard as what my wife and I had to do today. It was time.

Bauer 2006-2019

ba3ed5cd12fa3d2f9337899781410030.jpg

Greg Kulbick;n8892874 said:
I've never had to anything as hard as what my wife and I had to do today. It was time.

Bauer 2006-2019

One of the toughest things we have to do as pet owners. My condolences.

Ooo man so sorry GK

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Greg Kulbick Very sorry for your loss. Was a beautiful pup.

Greg Kulbick That sucks man. Sorry to hear, he looked like a great dog

Wife sends me a video of my little lulu saying mom it’s time to eat. I always feed her when I get home, but I guess she is too hungry today. Lol

https://youtu.be/oFFv1beU3Qs

Cute video, fuffle!

sorry for your loss, Greg.

Bauer 2006-2019

Very sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear about your loss Greg.

Bauer 2006-2019

So very sorry

Bauer 2006-2019

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Bauer 2006-2019

i’m so sorry greg. such a sweet looking friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh goodness, I hate hearing that. We are thinking about you.

Very sorry for your loss Greg.

Sorry for your loss, Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back