IMG_0828 (2).JPG

My wife is preparing lunch, rare roast beef sandwich with salad and pickle. Our puppy wants to make sure she is not forgotten, although she had been fed less than two hours ago.:love:

That look a lot like Alfie when I am eating, if he isn't sat by my feet he is sat on me watching and waiting for his bit

I've had single dogs , currently have two dogs, and can't say one situation is better than the other.
I know homes have made every situation work well; from two of the same gender to one of each, two of the same age to a large age difference etc.... But I think what's commonly thought to be a good set up is two dogs of different gender separated in age by 2 to 5 years.
Would your wife be enthusiastic about getting a puppy now, which the two of you can train and enjoy, and then maybe after a couple of years consider adding a second dog at that time ?
I think she'd definitely be happy going that route. We definitley want to train our dog(s) too.

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. Yesterday would have been Wyoming’s 8th birthday, so we had a celebratory drink in his memory.
00529B56-8884-41F3-8035-7C8DE9BBED6B.jpeg

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. Yesterday would have been Wyoming’s 8th birthday, so we had a celebratory drink in his memory.
View attachment 8955728
Sorry for your loss.
1 year ago today we put our rescue dog down. Still stings.
I like your taste in liquor. Wild Turkey was my choice of bourbon as a teen.
Not much of a drinker anymore, but your pic has piqued my curiosity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IMG_0838.JPG

Soft bite training is going slower than I would like. In her defence, I am on blood thinners and bleed like a stuck pig. The cuts are caused by me pulling away. She does have a couple of mad half an hour periods where she wants to pay rough with biting feet,fingers and socks .:cry:

trip to vet for Bailey (chocolate lab) upset stomach and bad case of the poops which rice and chicken didnt seem to fix...

trip to vet for Bailey (chocolate lab) upset stomach and bad case of the poops which rice and chicken didnt seem to fix...
We went through this and after vet visit it continued. Someone suggested mixing organic pumpkin with the food. We did and things straigthened out and still from time to time mix it in. Dont know if its a good idea for everyone but it worked for us.

Mondays stink! Especially when you wake up before 2am :mad: this guy knows what I’m talking about.
E3794886-FAF3-480F-99BC-C7BC410DF751.jpeg

image.jpg
This little girl is 2 today & obviously pooped from all the activity.

When you eat Turkey Jerkey you make friends

ABEFC184-6A4E-4DD2-94AC-7142DF91D984.jpeg

Summer sunset with my best friend Kai.20200809_195949.jpg

20200817_193441.jpg

Best buds.... who occasionally try to dominate each other lol

Our little guy is confused since we put the dog beds away for now. This has been his new sleeping spot behind the TV stand 😆
9AAE7811-A0E3-48DF-BD36-3D9EC4D157BC.jpeg

My wife bought Ellie a new shirt for the beach. I don’t think she’s a fan

0A10A1FA-CE04-4C3E-B293-1FC0E23768FA.jpeg

Someone is ready for their walk

2C0A78FE-A19C-4B75-97C6-12D1E99FCA88.jpeg

Back