Apparently “we” have put in an adoption application for two dogs. That’s two dogs that need to be adopted together, not two different possible adoptions. I really do miss my best bud and am looking forward to having a pup in the house whenever we find a good fit (or fits...).

Just got Maverick home from the vet. Surgery yesterday on his elbows went well, they were able to clean everything out. He's still a little loopy, but its better than him trying to run around and hurt himself. He's sleeping it off in his kennel, but we've got to try to keep him pretty inactive for at least a week.

Just got Maverick home from the vet. Surgery yesterday on his elbows went well, they were able to clean everything out. He's still a little loopy, but its better than him trying to run around and hurt himself. He's sleeping it off in his kennel, but we've got to try to keep him pretty inactive for at least a week.

Sending positive vibes for a speedy recovery!!!

Never fun but glad he's recovering well Greg!

Apparently “we” have put in an adoption application for two dogs. That’s two dogs that need to be adopted together, not two different possible adoptions. I really do miss my best bud and am looking forward to having a pup in the house whenever we find a good fit (or fits...).
Aaand it looks like we are meeting the two dogs next week. Aaaaaand they’re both puppies. Aaaaaaaaand we already have two cats. Welcome to my zoo?

This is new...84F9B6F6-1503-4BBD-93C5-27224DB994EE.jpeg

My Brit named Bandit.

Everyone calls him bootsy. He did not like the picture idea.
7710d179214fd4c40b71410708733696.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

IMG_0868.JPG

You can not see her mouth chewing my belt buckle.

IMG_0876.JPG

Why can 't I chew your belt buckle?IMG_0877.JPG

I'm off to see what Mum says.

Last edited:
We are doing a thing...
2C642797-4177-4976-A13D-D951780E25B0.jpeg

And it’s official, we’ll be picking up these girls on Sunday or Monday. 5 month old lab/pit sisters. Let the adventure begin!
Congratulations! :twist:

I have had a dog for most of my life and can't say enough for how it changes the feel of the home.

Congratulations! :twist:

I have had a dog for most of my life and can't say enough for how it changes the feel of the home.
Thanks @UberPete we lost our black lab last month and things moved pretty quickly with these pups. Our cats are getting far too comfortable being the alphas, but even so the house has been way too quiet without a dog. Now we have a few days to puppy-proof everything 😆

The shear Joy and excitement a dog shows you Everytime you get home is priceless. Doesn't matter if you've been gone for 15 minutes or 4 hours.

They make the worst day get better!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
☝ This! The full body wag always gets me.

And it’s official, we’ll be picking up these girls on Sunday or Monday. 5 month old lab/pit sisters. Let the adventure begin!
Years ago when our first dog died my wife volunteered at a local SPCA. She said some of the nicest, sweetest dogs that came in were pit mixes. Good luck with the puppies they look like they belong together and im sure will be very happy with you guys. Look forward to pictures of them when they realize they are together and home.

Happy National Dog Day! These two are the best friends I could ever ask for.
1863B809-F6BE-46AA-AB2B-08C5F5C044F1.jpeg

Bought puppy food, a few toys, and another set of bowls. Reading up on how to introduce the pups to our two resident cats. The zoo will soon be open for business 😆

The pups are home! Cheyenne (black) threw up twice on the 40 minute drive home. Both dogs have taken a few smacks from our older cat. Settling it well so far.
9F35D838-EF6D-4891-9DC8-3FD6851F5EC6.jpeg

View attachment IMG_8873.MOV

Back