The pups are home! Cheyenne (black) threw up twice on the 40 minute drive home. Both dogs have taken a few smacks from our older cat. Settling it well so far.
View attachment 8961010

Our last two were both car sick on the ride home. Didn't take long for them to decide they were okay with the car though.

Ashe will hop in although she is a typical little dog; she wants to sit on someone's lap or she gets anxious and will yap her head off looking out the window.

4 years since my last pup. SO overdue...;)

After some excitement in their bedroom last night, the puppies sleep with us.
1598876764416.jpeg

Well we just put down a deposit for a puppy. Sometime in October we'll be bringing home an English Cream Golden Retriever. I'm hoping our 11 year old Golden will be around at that time still to help teach it a little.

Just came back from Nashville (from Denver) to pick up an English Bullie !! Need to look for puppy trainer....she picked up quite a bit of 'spoiled brat' habits as the breeder had a few little kids.... :)

Just came back from Nashville (from Denver) to pick up an English Bullie !! Need to look for puppy trainer....she picked up quite a bit of 'spoiled brat' habits as the breeder had a few little kids.... :)
Need picture!!!!

Day 3 we let the robot vacuum run. Puppies were not amused. Or were they? Either way it was loud.

The puppies are here! In six weeks or so we'll get to pick out our next family member.

601C7F2D-78F5-4832-AF84-6AC3BDAC7F9F.jpeg

These puppies are adorable feral beasts. They know sit and I think they’re starting to learn their names. Cats are getting more comfortable around them too. But they go absolutely bonkers with the neighbor dogs.

IMG_0932.JPGIMG_0941.JPG

Took our little girl to a meeting of Wiltshire bassets , and she had a ball.

Puppies now playing tug of war. They like all their toys. And the cat toys. And shoes, remotes, and anything else they can chew on...

That may be one too far :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back