Not a great day in our house. We're wondering if our Golden had a stroke last night. Her neck and face is swollen and droopy. The vet didn't have any openings and said to monitor throughout the weekend. We already had an appointment for her shots Monday morning so hopefully everything is ok until then.

View attachment 8970861

Sorry buddy.....T&P’s my man.

Ok, a distinct upgrade from my last photo of whip. This is a really nice one wifey snapped recently.

P6RLfmb.jpg

Not a great day in our house. We're wondering if our Golden had a stroke last night. Her neck and face is swollen and droopy. The vet didn't have any openings and said to monitor throughout the weekend. We already had an appointment for her shots Monday morning so hopefully everything is ok until then.

View attachment 8970861
Seeing your baby hurt or suffering is the worst feeling. I switch my vet because we needed emergency visits available.

We had a full yard yesterday with our two girls being dwarfed by these two beautiful Danes. All four girls got along well and even did some playing!
9E344EE0-7C10-4ED0-B548-D0DE74665A6C.jpeg

Ok, a distinct upgrade from my last photo of whip. This is a really nice one wifey snapped recently.

P6RLfmb.jpg
What a great looking dog and an awesome picture.

Walter took over my relaxing spot, well kinda
20201025_190104.jpg

This a Baloo. Here’s our German Shepherd Lab mix. He’s 12 and can no longer walk on his back leg. Not sure if it’s the hip, or, as I suspect something worse as he can’t even put pressure on it. He’s off to the vets later today. I think it’s safe to say, we are all trying to prepare ourselves for the worst.
83E19A85-D2C1-4F65-AA5E-337EF55BD1AE.jpeg

This a Baloo. Here’s our German Shepherd Lab mix. He’s 12 and can no longer walk on his back leg. Not sure if it’s the hip, or, as I suspect something worse as he can’t even put pressure on it. He’s off to the vets later today. I think it’s safe to say, we are all trying to prepare ourselves for the worst.
View attachment 8971185
Such a pretty boy.

View attachment 8971185
Oh no, good luck at the appointment.

View attachment 8971185

Hope all goes well

Pretty sure he wants to see the Pets thread...again.

83E2E18C-A203-4A88-883C-CB8BC8D56316.jpeg

Three years ago this week. First day at his new home.

1603762670187.jpeg

1603762704353.jpeg

Well, he’s back. Bone cancer. Poor bugger. Vet recommended we bring him home, as he doesn’t actually seem to be suffering provided he’s not standing. Vet estimates another 6 months or so. We’re just all happy to have him home again.
View attachment 8971185

Well, he’s back. Bone cancer. Poor bugger. Vet recommended we bring him home, as he doesn’t actually seem to be suffering provided he’s not standing. Vet estimates another 6 months or so. We’re just all happy to have him home again.
That’s so hard, I’m sorry to hear that. We went through that with our Wyoming a few months ago. He got tons of walks, car rides, treats, chicken, steak, and pond swims his last few weeks. Enjoy every minute with your pup, he’s beautiful!

Sorry to hear this. I hope you have as much time with him as possible.

Lots of steak and ice cream and all the best foods.

And hugs.

So sorry to hear this. He's a good looking pup.
It's always tough when you wish there was more you could do for them. We'll keep your family and him in our prayers and hope he stays as comfortable as possible.

Sorry to hear that. It really sucks when our furry family members have health issues like this.

bonnie.jpg

Lost our Gordon Setter to a brain tumour last year. She had a week's worth of treats in the hour before we had her put to sleep, and sat on the sofa, having been banned from it eight years before. Still well up when I see her picture on the wall.

Unless our girl has a huge turnaround it sounds like we'll be putting her down tomorrow afternoon. She's had cancer for awhile now, has been getting skinny and weaker and she's not really bouncing back from whatever happened to her last weekend. It's been a great 11 years but man will this suck.

Unless our girl has a huge turnaround it sounds like we'll be putting her down tomorrow afternoon. She's had cancer for awhile now, has been getting skinny and weaker and she's not really bouncing back from whatever happened to her last weekend. It's been a great 11 years but man will this suck.
Really sorry to hear

Reactions: KEV
Sorry to hear this.

Reactions: KEV
Back