Fireworks going off for fun here. All our dogs apart from Alfie are nervous wrecks. They have just been given calming cookies in an attempt to settle them down

Fireworks going off for fun here. All our dogs apart from Alfie are nervous wrecks. They have just been given calming cookies in an attempt to settle them down
We got a couple messages from my mother as our dog is still with her until our extension is done - she said he was out in the garden when a couple fireworks went off nearby and he just barked a couple times, came back in the house, jumped up on the chair and went to sleep and wasn't bothered at all by them

Our new puppy paid attention, rolled over and went back to sleep.

THP meet Stan. Stan meet THP.
After losing our 2 older cats in 2019 the kids had been waiting patiently for a kitten and we finally pulled the trigger. He's crazy but very snuggly when he wears himself out. Our black lab was a bit skiddish at first but they've become best buds.

20201027_095213.jpg
20201026_183936.jpg

Wait, is there really such a thing as calming cookies? I've heard of special brownies in some states but never calming cookies for pets.

Wait, is there really such a thing as calming cookies? I've heard of special brownies in some states but never calming cookies for pets.

We have some, no idea if they actually do any good, no idea where they came from either as my wife got them

Reactions: KEV
Need an updated pic!!!!
IMG_1004.JPG

Do you love the bowls, especially designed for bassets.

8D9BF729-903D-42AE-B926-587D254EC75E.jpeg

He wakes me up by jumping on top of me and then proceeds to go back to sleep. Guess I should get out of bed

My doofenfloodle...er...Goldendoodle got her hair did yesterday :ROFLMAO:

01E356F5-3280-40C7-BD76-90BD221985D0.jpeg

Im sitting in my chair waiting for the Bills game , having a sopressata sandwich ( best salami ever) not paying attention holding the sandwich and she took a bite out of it. Im still laughing cant get mad at her. F63DFEE9-BB5E-4A11-B7E1-7ADD3A27F39A.jpeg

Im sitting in my chair waiting for the Bills game , having a sopressata sandwich ( best salami ever) not paying attention holding the sandwich and she took a bite out of it. Im still laughing cant get mad at her. View attachment 8973283
She was just wanting you to share. She is pretty.

Maverick is a big fan of this buffalo horn.

20201108_092317.jpg

Does not look comfortable.
1798DF3A-17F7-49FF-9431-3AAAB1ACAF29.jpeg

Cbd treats for pets are very common, can even get them on Amazon and such. We use that and trazadone for them

Reactions: KEV
It appears Wally is a Chrome Soft guy.

CA1F9D44-F51C-4DE2-BF4F-5F2A8EF912D8.jpeg

Cool name for a pup. He looks like a sweet guy.
He's been pretty awesome so far. We just got several inches of snow and it was funny watching him jump around like a bunny in it.

My boy Brownie.. 13 diabetic, deaf, and can't see for s**t. Was home an hour today before he realized I was there. Loves to go for "long" walks and get carried home(lucky he is 10 lbs). He can still sniff out any sort of food dropped in a 100' radius. Still a great snuggler and smoocher....

Attachments

• IMG_1678.jpg
    IMG_1678.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 17
Tough night. Putting together our family holiday card and it will be the first year without Wyoming. We will likely still include him on the card.
9453C21A-D3F7-47CB-BC20-AFF1B4C72C17.jpeg

Back