Putting away fall decorations and our big guy’s pineapple Halloween costume looks like it’s a little big for the girls. But Luna seemed to like wearing it!
9F56A411-1940-4903-BDA3-42EC4D2CCA13.jpeg

Headed to the emergency vet right now with Mr. Weenie. He was having some back issues before we left and now can barely walk. My wife is a complete mess. Prayers appreciated.

Headed to the emergency vet right now with Mr. Weenie. He was having some back issues before we left and now can barely walk. My wife is a complete mess. Prayers appreciated.
Sorry to hear that Mike, I'll m definition send some your way.

Thoughts are with you and hoping for the best!

Hate hearing this. Thinking positive thoughts.

Thoughts and prayers for you and Mr. Weenie.

Hope Mr Weenie is doing well. (y)

Good luck

Thanks everyone. Mr. Weenie is being kept overnight. They will be doing the dog version of an MRI in the morning and he will likely have back surgery tomorrow after the MRI confirms what we believe. Hoping all goes smoothly. If it does, he should make a full recovery.

My wife of a total mess right now. He was around way before I was so he is definitely her baby.

Thanks everyone. Mr. Weenie is being kept overnight. They will be doing the dog version of an MRI in the morning and he will likely have back surgery tomorrow after the MRI confirms what we believe. Hoping all goes smoothly. If it does, he should make a full recovery.
My wife of a total mess right now. He was around way before I was so he is definitely her baby.

Ugh, sorry to hear that. Praying for your dog and your wallet. Our Fox Terrier had ACL surgery this year and I was out $2500. But what do you do?! Once you decide to get a pet, you have made the choice to take care of it forever. That's how I see it at least.

Mr. Weenie is headed back for surgery now. We should know more within the next couple of hours. Thanks everyone for their concerns, thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
Mr. Weenie is out of surgery and awake. The vet said it went perfect! His blood pressure did jump during surgery but they think it’s from his positioning on the table.

We should be able to go see him tomorrow!

Mr. Weenie is out of surgery and awake. The vet said it went perfect! His blood pressure did jump during surgery but they think it’s from his positioning on the table.

Awesome news!!!!!

That's great to hear Mike!

Personal space? I had to lean back considerably, contort my arm and rest the phone on my shoulder to get this.

20201108_201351.jpg

Just said goodbye to Baloo. I posted earlier that he had been diagnosed with bone cancer. Wife has just left with him to put him him out of his pain. Not a pet as such, but raccoons broke into the chicken enclosure and killed our last chicken, so all in all a real good day :(.

Just said goodbye to Baloo. I posted earlier that he had been diagnosed with bone cancer. Wife has just left with him to put him him out of his pain. Not a pet as such, but raccoons broke into the chicken enclosure and killed our last chicken, so all in all a real good day :(.
So sorry, bro. Losing family sucks so bad.

Back