Just said goodbye to Baloo. I posted earlier that he had been diagnosed with bone cancer. Wife has just left with him to put him him out of his pain. Not a pet as such, but raccoons broke into the chicken enclosure and killed our last chicken, so all in all a real good day :(.
Sorry to hear this! Prayers to your family!

Results of Mr. Weenie’s surgery. Glad we got to see him for a minute today.

32F8762E-6DD9-429A-A101-E555E0E8885D.jpeg

I forgot how much puppies bite! Nothing is safe in our house right now.

Those teeth are like little razors too.

Holiday decorations have presented a whole new challenge! And I can’t leave them outside because they dig holes and eat mulch :banghead: they are adorable destructive beings!

This is my wife and our 3 critters. Rosie is a 10 year old Irish Setter we adopted 3 years ago. Milo on the left and Kali on the right are our 6 month old kitties we got from my wife's aunt's farm in the country. Ferral kittens basically. Rosie gets so indignant about the cats. It cracks us up but she is a huge lovebug and likes to have her booty rubbed. Milo is a snuggling kitty and very playful. He has to be pulled off of curtains regularly and he does a high wire act on the banister of our 2nd floor landing. Kali loves her back being rubber and is very curious and smart. She watches everything and picks up on what is going on very quickly.

20201115_172621.jpg

Holiday decorations have presented a whole new challenge! And I can’t leave them outside because they dig holes and eat mulch :banghead: they are adorable destructive beings!
My wife and I were just talking about this last night. We have no idea what to do with our Christmas tree this year. There's no way the bottom branches or any gifts survive.

My wife and I were just talking about this last night. We have no idea what to do with our Christmas tree this year. There's no way the bottom branches or any gifts survive.

Put it in a corner with a baby gate around it. It’s what we did the first year. My wife found this heavy wooden sliding gate for $50 on Amazon. We used it for other training also

D31E148A-0C96-4364-9974-CDA77CFDE115.jpeg

Put it in a corner with a baby gate around it. It’s what we did the first year. My wife found this heavy wooden sliding gate for $50 on Amazon. We used it for other training also

View attachment 8974710
How do you get in and out of that door? :p

2017-09-26 11.37.27.jpg

No other birdies around here? This is Mia.

I’m getting ready to find out the same thing. This guy comes to our house on Black Friday. I know his haircut looks weird but it’s a schnauzer cut. I think we will do something different.
6152f49dcefd50a2df5572fc3210a4b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0838.JPG

Puppies bite , and their razor teeth tear when you move your hand away. This was three months ago, all is well now although she does enjoy chewing my wife's slippers.

View attachment 8974754

Puppies bite , and their razor teeth tear when you move your hand away. This was three months ago, all is well now although she does enjoy chewing my wife's slippers.
Ouch, that couldn't feel good. So far he's not breaking skin thankfully but I'm sure it's coming. Outside of the biting and chewing he's been an awesome dog.

Harry, you got that crazy look in your eye.

22999664-69B5-4A0D-9ACD-25EFE0FA089E.jpeg

1107a3afae35e86ce1cf0a4808a59a3a.jpg

This is our “little” Charley girl! She’s a 1-year old Great Bernese (Great Pyrenees+Bernese Mountain Dog). She’s a lovable, goofy, 100-lb floofball who loves the attention of anyone who will give her it! She is also too damn smart for her own good, and I swear if a dog could give you the middle finger, she would.. often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch, that couldn't feel good. So far he's not breaking skin thankfully but I'm sure it's coming. Outside of the biting and chewing he's been an awesome dog.
dogs.jpg

We use Vicks vapor rub on the lower branches as a deterrent

Back