The Pizza Thread- toppings, places, crust.

Marion's Super Cheese...
t_072d8b0eb38a41f9a6c52cc5884700ec_name_B8C2F53D27BF4D7780EC27CDA08845E4_scaled.jpg
So is this cut into bite size pieces per request, or do they cut all of their pizzas wrong?

Maybe it’s because I’m from NY, but it’s really amazing to me some of the crap people consider a pizza pie.

When in North Myrtle, you must….

View attachment 9122418
No, you so really shouldn’t.
if you want the nearest thing to real NY pizza you’re going to get in N. Myrtle, go to Gino’s, (by far the best in this area)
Rapone’s is a distant second.
@Bosco... do you live down here? If so, Gino’s for pizza, Krave for bagels... You’re welcome. 😉

Last edited:
This right here, one piece and one piece only! Love the Chicago style Pizza. New York brick oven is amazing as well, but the big boy wins out.

Toppings.
Sausage
Onions
Red Peppers
Chicago-style pizza - Wikipedia

No, you so really shouldn’t.
if you want the nearest thing to real NY pizza you’re going to get in N. Myrtle, go to Gino’s, (by far the best in this area)
Rapone’s is a distant second.
@Bosco... do you live down here? If so, Gino’s for pizza, Krave for bagels... You’re welcome. 😉

Don’t live there, more like a second home. Grandparents retired there in the 60’s, Aunt/Uncle, then my folks around 2000. Kings was always King” from way back when, but Gino’s next trip. And Krave. 👍

So many places come and go, and get touristy. We don’t venture past Barefoot.

I’m pepperoni sausage as my go to. I’m fairly indifferent as long as there is no onions though. It’s a thin crust. I much prefer thin crust to deep dish most the time.

My favorite local place is called asconas.

Don’t live there, more like a second home. Grandparents retired there in the 60’s, Aunt/Uncle, then my folks around 2000. Kings was always King” from way back when, but Gino’s next trip. And Krave. 👍

So many places come and go, and get touristy. We don’t venture past Barefoot.
I live in Barefoot! :D

I don’t turn many pizzas down, but I prefer NY style. Pep, sausage, and banana peppers is always solid. Love getting a fresh cheese pizza from a new place to try them out. If they can’t get that one right, nothing is going to be that great.

I don’t turn many pizzas down, but I prefer NY style. Pep, sausage, and banana peppers is always solid. Love getting a fresh cheese pizza from a new place to try them out. If they can’t get that one right, nothing is going to be that great.

I'm a sucker for banana peppers and japs.

Back