The Pizza Thread- toppings, places, crust.

I don’t get to eat much pizza, I have to watch my carb intake. But, if I indulge, it’s a thin crust, Italian sausage, green pepper and onion.

I like a square cut cracker thin crust with pepperoni, bacon, and philly steak.

I am a savage. Ham or bacon, pineapple and hot chile flakes.

I've also been known to indulge in anchovie, artichoke and olive.

Both with a "normal" crust, not too thin and not too thick.

I know it's an acquired taste and I'm a heathen, but I don't care.
Ham, bacon and pineapple with red pepper flakes is amazing!

They other one you can throw right in the trash.

Give me any kind of crust really. Sausage, chicken, jalapenos would be my top choices for topping but I'm not picky there either. As long as I have red pepper flakes, I'm golden with pizza lol

New York/New Haven style with sausage and mushrooms

Pepe's.jpg

Ham, bacon and pineapple with red pepper flakes is amazing!

They other one you can throw right in the trash.

I can go either way with the likes here...👊 or ☹

Cheese, Beef, Bacon

I know it is a "hot take" but my preferred pizza is Saint Louis Style, specifically Failoni's in Saint Louis.
As long as it ain't Imo's 🤮

My favorite topping combination is pepperoni, black olives, and green peppers. I don't have a crust preference. Thin cracker crusts cannot be had via delivery. Those can only be had from dine in.

My favorite pizza place is Pizza King in Appleton. It's not fancy and probably the hoity toity big city folks probably think it's trash. But it holds a special place in my heart. I remember my dad taking some home with him after his bowling leagues and I would sneak out of bed and eat pizza with him.

My favorite joint in the area here is Vic's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria, the one on Blake Street in downtown Raleigh. Genuine NY style pizza.

Favorite place ever is Louie & Ernie's on Crosby Avenue in 'da Bronx. Incredible pizza.

Favorite topping is mushroom but don't often get it as the Mrs doesn't like the flavor bleeding into the other side. Meanwhile, she loves chicken-marsala but picks out the mushrooms, LOL... she simply cannot be explained. Otherwise, I'm not really into toppings at all, plain works just fine for me. A good plain sicilian pie is actually my favorite pizza choice over all else.

Sorrento's on Williamsbridge Road in the Bronx makes great sicilian. Further north in Rockland County (Nanuet) Posa Posa makes some slammin' sicilian too.

Anything from Rosario's pizza in Concord NC. Best pizza around, du amici is up there as well.

My go to are
Cheese
Pepperoni
Buffalo chicken
White pie

I am thin crust New York/New Haven style. Meat only on it no vegetables. Sausage is my favorite topping. I also like barbecue chicken with or without bacon on it. Non traditional but really good.

In my town there is a place called Pizza by Rocco which is really good. They have good sausage and good barbecue chicken. In Boston Santarpios and Pizzeria Regina are two of the better in Boston. We have a place called Square Manufacturing locally which is a chain with Detroit style pizza that is quite good. Not my favorite but good for a change.

I’m a supreme or all the way fan. Favorite pizza place went out of business. I’m a big fan of using provel cheese for pizza!

I'm not saying.:ROFLMAO:

So I am being told this place is good. I will be the judge..

7D866DAF-0643-42FB-9613-0715E4756A40.jpeg

No forks or sporks were used in the eating of this pizza..346166D9-0E8D-4A16-8A24-ADD0C0B9CEE9.jpegB2A6DC7F-4FF4-48FF-AD17-D7E8CE1AA88D.jpeg

Is that some kind of bread lasagna?

Give me any kind of crust really. Sausage, chicken, jalapenos would be my top choices for topping but I'm not picky there either. As long as I have red pepper flakes, I'm golden with pizza lol

Really? I don't know if you have any Aldi's markets in your area, but if you do, I would advise you to got to one of their stores and buy one of there "Mama Cozzi" take and bake pizzas. I tried a couple and swore off of them. The toppings were very good, but the crust was garbage!

I liken it to a house. You can build all the nice stuff you want on top, but, if your foundation is bad, you have a bad house! Same with pizza! A bad crust equals bad pizza!

My fave is definitely ham and mushroom. With a bit of sweetcorn on the pizza too with some green/red peppers.

Pepperoni otherwise.

Last edited:
Marion's Super Cheese...
t_072d8b0eb38a41f9a6c52cc5884700ec_name_B8C2F53D27BF4D7780EC27CDA08845E4_scaled.jpg

already hungry and it's 8:43am! C'mon now!

Back