The Plant Based Diet

It smells bad when it's raw but it goes away after it's cooked. Definitely something for them to work on though, the taste is great but the initial smell when cooking is off-putting.

I could still smell it after cooking, but I agree it was nowhere near as strong.

Can someone help me?
I am looking for the BBQ Tree and the Shrimp Tree?

Can someone help me?
I comes from my favorite plant.. The meat packing plant.. You can get beef and bacon from there as well!! ??

You can tell me it's good for me but this is what my brain thinks when I consider what it would be like to be a vegan..

We made these veggie nachos last week and they are awesome. We substituted queso fresco for the Feta.

Keto....Vegan....Keto.....Vegan....Keto....Vegan...Can't make my mind up

I made this last night using sweet potato instead of butternut squash and green enchilada sauce instead of red because those were the ingredients I had, and it was delicious!

While I don't think I will ever stop eating meat, I am not against anyone going to a meatless or vegan diet.
I'll even go on some meatless sprees because there are some great options to get all the nutrition needed.

I do at least 6 meals a week that are veggie only. and actually vegan. I am definitely better with more vegetables in my diet. But there is no way that I would go full meatless. Just meat reduced. But when i do splurge and have smoked brisket / prime rib / pork belly burnt ends.....my goodness they are great.

My plant based diet consists of me planting myself in front of a big steak.
But I do love me some slightly steamed broccoli !

For the last couple weeks, my fiance and I have tried to move towards a diet with less meat in it. It honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We still have chicken and fish every now and then but there is a lot less red meat in our diet. No real results to report other than we are enjoying the new food she has been cooking and it has made our dinners a lot more varied instead of the same couple things every week. Of course we could have done that without taking meat out of the equation but this way, it has gotten us quite far out of our perceived comfort zone with food.

I made this last night using sweet potato instead of butternut squash and green enchilada sauce instead of red because those were the ingredients I had, and it was delicious!

I'll need to try this. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Can someone help me?

LOL! And I've had 3 meals in the last 36 hours that were straight off my new Weber Smokefire, lol. Vegan I will never be but I'm sympathetic as my daughter was a vegetarian and drank no liquids other than water for a year. I would likely die without BBQ and beer. :)

Back