THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
i know i didn't really answer your question b/c it's hard for me to just say that i don't like tim clark b/c he's: short, awkward looking, lacking in personality from what i have seen based on tv coverage, and he's one of those golfers that just pokes the ball around perfectly all day and that's what annoys me the most...haha!
That is what many I say about DLIII. He has a tiny torso and lacks personality. Odd looking at best. Im in the minority though.

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
LMAO!!!!! true that spank, and how annoying was lt. dan? i bet lt. dan would use a long putter, oh wait, "but lt. dan, you ain't got no legs", hahaha

seriously, foster's watching some ridiculous bob the builder movie b/c he doesn't feel well, what's going on in the tourney?
Lieutenant Dan is up 1. Allenby and Westwood having issues on 13.

I will vouch for TC on this one. Don't knock them until you try them.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
That is what many I say about DLIII. He has a tiny torso and lacks personality. Odd looking at best. Im in the minority though.
i can honestly say that i've never noticed the size of another man's torso. he does come across as lacking personality but he's rather cool. he was super chatty and we talked about the tarheels for a good 15 minutes or so.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
N E V E R. Clark looks nervous. That was a great putt from the fringe there. TC, I hate the long putters too. The just look stupid.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
N E V E R. Clark looks nervous. That was a great putt from the fringe there. TC, I hate the long putters too. The just look stupid.
i just can't understand why they're allowed. to me, they don't belong in golf but that's another discussion.

so we have lt dan, westwood, and allenby all in the hunt and all 3 have a reputation of not getting it done on the pga tour. so who's you pick to win it?

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
That putt for Westwood should have gone in. If he loses by one he'll think of that one. I putt with the anti long putter. If the long putter had an arch nemesis it would be my putter.

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
i just can't understand why they're allowed. to me, they don't belong in golf but that's another discussion.

so we have lt dan, westwood, and allenby all in the hunt and all 3 have a reputation of not getting it done on the pga tour. so who's you pick to win it?
Lieutenant Dan is looking steady... magic legs and all.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
That putt for Westwood should have gone in. If he loses by one he'll think of that one. I putt with the anti long putter. If the long putter had an arch nemesis it would be my putter.
LOL you got that right. I agree, the long putters should just be banned for the ugliness alone. Westwood just air mailed one way right. I have no idea whos going to take this one.

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Tiger Wo....never mind

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

I feel the same way about the Crocs. hehe

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
LOL looks like you might be getting crocs for Christmas too

CobraX51

F-ck Yeah Baby!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Westwood you have to make a move now.

This can't happen AGAIN to Lee.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
LOL looks like you might be getting crocs for Christmas too
only from the two fashionistas!

that's right boys, custom crocs for both of you this year. and when you do actually try them on, you'll be wondering what you've been missing.

JB, there's nothing better than eating ben & jerry's besides eating it whilst wearing crocs........

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
Lieutenant Dan on the tee on 17...

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Im nervous Tim is going drink here.

Ok maybe not with a 9I.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Does this all look very much like Augusta so far. Lee's tourney to lose, he does nothing again (bad or good) and gets outplayed on Sunday. Its like Deja Vu.

RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
WOW.... Lee hit a clutch putt? Is this the same lee?

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Does this all look very much like Augusta so far. Lee's tourney to lose, he does nothing again (bad or good) and gets outplayed on Sunday. Its like Deja Vu.
Sure does. Clark looks like he's going to pee himself. And then Westwood drains it from off the green for a faint chance to still win it.

CobraX51

F-ck Yeah Baby!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Lee with ANOTHER huge Par save...
Wow.

Go win it now dude.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
yeah, the whole he plays 3/4 rounds well is just flat out true. if anything, he's making some good money coming in 2nd and 3rd in all the big tourneys.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So far Westwood has hit 5 fairways total. He could definitely eagle this hole and make it a race. But TC, you are right, it just seems to be the way it is.

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
until he just mashed his tee shot on 18 into the fairway....adrenaline!
Sure does. Clark looks like he's going to pee himself. And then Westwood drains it from off the green for a faint chance to still win it.

RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
I didn't realize Clark was so short off the tee. Averaging 260 driving on the tour this year... 90% of the internet does better than that

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't realize Clark was so short off the tee. Averaging 260 driving on the tour this year... 90% of the internet does better than that
hahahahaahhah. That is a great statistic.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
until he just mashed his tee shot on 18 into the fairway....adrenaline!
He sure did. Srixon is getting some serious face time today. Too bad not one of these guys is using the tour yellow.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in