THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

Gees where are all the guys I picked???

Adam Scott shot a 31 on the back 9. Not too shabby.

My picks are paying off thus far: Tim Clark T5; Jim Furyk T12; Kenny Perry T23; Dustin Johnson T36
Gees where are all the guys I picked???

after watching tiger so far, i'm glad i didn't pick him. he obviously tried to cut the ball on his second shot on #2 and pulled it. could be ugly again. it's like watching me trying to sprint.

edit: that third shot on #2 was awesome!!!

edit #2: that putt was awful

Wow another lip-out for Tiger.

Poulter birdies.

good lord paddy! you're killing me, and it's only been 3 holes.

Wow another lip-out for Tiger.

This is the type of thing that Tiger can't let happen. I think if he starts to get frusterated we could see another performance like Friday of last week... where Tiger obviously doesn't care.

Two bad shots by Tiger, bunk to bunker. Meanwhile Fowler hits a great shot into the green for a shot at eagle. Kids got game.

Two bad shots by Tiger, bunk to bunker. Meanwhile Fowler hits a great shot into the green for a shot at eagle. Kids got game.

I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!! My evil plan of putting Tiger on my contest roster is working, muwhahaahaa

I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!! My evil plan of putting Tiger on my contest roster is working, muwhahaahaa

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

lee westwood wearing white pants, imagine that.

sergio's making some putts. it's good to see him making putts.

Even when he makes a nice birdie Sergio seems like he doesnt care. Show some love sergio!!

Fowlers outfit is freakin awesome. I like the pants

lee westwood wearing white pants, imagine that.

I wouldn't mind it so much if he would just fix his teeth. He's definitely not playing down the stereotype.

is it too late to change my contest entries? lol

yeah OEM, i like young fowlers digs today.

Fowlers outfit is freakin awesome. I like the pants

Man I was going to comment the same thing. Alright, I can see your hamster going up there and it looks like a purchase might be coming in the future.

anyone else just find sergio's pants to look ridiculous? they look like track pants.

Tiger misses a birdie within 2 inches...

All Pars on the day thus far.

Mahan -2 in the group so far. Poulter -1.

Tiger just chunked/pop up with his 3-wood on the tee. It was one of those amatuer mistakes where the tee shot goes higher than farther.

Dang Tiger talking to his golf ball sounded just like the cops the last time I got pulled over. "Down, get down on the ground now. Down"

Tiger just chunked/pop up with his 3-wood on the tee. It was one of those amatuer mistakes where the tee shot goes higher than farther.

so he is human? (on the golf course)

Dang Tiger talking to his golf ball sounded just like the cops the last time I got pulled over. "Down, get down on the ground now. Down"

LMAO MO!!

Yang is scaring me.... come on yang!!!!

My TM picks aren't rolling to well right now :(

Yang is scaring me.... come on yang!!!!

My TM picks aren't rolling to well right now :(

what's up with yang Rx? is he struggling? dammit!

Back