THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

He sure did. Srixon is getting some serious face time today. Too bad not one of these guys is using the tour yellow.

Its funny, because Clark used it up until last event.

Its funny, because Clark used it up until last event.

Yeah I remember hearing that. That would have been great to see the yellow ball out there right now. I want Westwood to win because he doesnt use one of those dumb long putters.

Yeah I remember hearing that. That would have been great to see the yellow ball out there right now. I want Westwood to win because he doesnt use one of those dumb long putters.

YES!!! oem, that's what i'm taking about.

if westwood misses his putt at 16 he's out of it.

When he gets to the Champions Tour, he is going to be amazing. Those 54 hole events are all his.

When he gets to the Champions Tour, he is going to be amazing. Those 54 hole events are all his.

no doubt! but the real question is:

Spoiler
will he still be rocking the white pants?

+1- I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

:laughing:

Its not over yet I guess. They can still catch him.

Allenby has a very good shot at birdie on 17.

He goes DRINK!!!

Allenby can still win this and has a very good shot at tying if he can make a putt.

He said juicy from the tee. lol. Just sayin

Big putt here

That was a crazy close putt.

Lee Westwood...Maybe next time, lol wow. 17th dunked him.

I was waiting for that to drop but it never did.

All those sponsorships out there, and it looks like Srixon is going to finish 1-2.

Dumb move hitting 3W when you need to make 3 for a tie.

Why are the greens so yellow?

Allenby needs a Niblick right here......

Lack of water in FL and the cold winter (for FL) caused havoc. They are still rolling true.

Back