The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The regular season is behind us, and 4 from each league are headed to the playoffs. The two division winners and then 2 at large teams head off to the show and the rest still compete in the consolation round. Good luck everybody, things just got real.

Good Luck everyone! It's been a fun season to follow along with. I missed it way more than I thought I would.

Wow, can't believe I made it in!

Fell one game short of what could have been a great playoff run. Glad to see improvement from last year, but still trying to get the hang of 16 teams! Talk about tough!!!

Congrats to all those that made the playoffs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

League 2 action, I take on the best record and highest scorer this season to kick it off.

WINNER'S BRACKET
ROUND 1ROUND 2
TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
WINNER'S CONSOLATION LADDER
ROUND 2
TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
CONSOLATION LADDER
ROUND 1ROUND 2
GmC1 - W to GmC7, L to GmC8TOT
#6 ChrisCarters FallGuys0
#5 Philly Vanziel0
Quick Box Score | Preview
GmC7TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC2 - W to GmC7, L to GmC9TOT
#8 Red Hot Julius Peppers0
#7 Password is Taco0
GmC8TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC3 - W to GmC8, L to GmC10TOT
#10 Fantasy Exec0
#9 South Jersey Hacks0
GmC9TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC4 - W to GmC9, L to GmC11TOT
#12 Ashley Madison0
#11 Eazy Dez It0
GmC10TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC5 - W to GmC10, L to GmC12TOT
#14 It Ertz when Eifert0
#13 40 oz. Fumble0
GmC11TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC6 - W to GmC11, L to GmC12TOT
#16 The Pink Panthers0
#15 Bakes On a Plane0
GmC12TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score

• Admin
Here is League 1 Playoff Bracket

[h=1]THP 2015 League #1 Playoff Matchups[/h]

WINNER'S BRACKET (Edit)
ROUND 1ROUND 2
TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
WINNER'S CONSOLATION LADDER (Edit)
ROUND 2
TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
CONSOLATION LADDER (Edit)
ROUND 1ROUND 2
GmC1 - W to GmC7, L to GmC8TOT
#6 My ball Zach Ertz0
#5 Password Is Taco0
GmC7TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC2 - W to GmC7, L to GmC9TOT
#8 Victorious Secret0
#7 Glory Hole0
GmC8TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC3 - W to GmC8, L to GmC10TOT
#10 Raging Falcoholics0
#9 Vick in a Box0
GmC9TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC4 - W to GmC9, L to GmC11TOT
#12 Rigged4 GoodellsPleasur0
#11 Bill Cosbys Sleepers0
GmC10TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC5 - W to GmC10, L to GmC12TOT
#14 is upon you0
#13 Fully Inflated0
GmC11TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC6 - W to GmC11, L to GmC12TOT
#16 emarts marauders0
#15 Shake and Bake0
GmC12TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score

And it's time to see the #Cookie crumble...

Just got offered Julius Thomas for gronk in league 2. Cmon man...

And it's time to see the #Cookie crumble...

Yeah.....the Dalton injury hurts. Time to scramble! Would love to win, but glad to have just made the playoffs. But I've seen crazier things happen.

How are trades still open?

ESPN changed the deadline automatically and didnt save the deadline. Since they are open, we will be carefully evaluating ANY that are accepted to make sure they work.

Apparently it's frowned upon... Sorry

Yeah.....the Dalton injury hurts. Time to scramble! Would love to win, but glad to have just made the playoffs. But I've seen crazier things happen.

Yup, so have I. A couple of bad games from my RBs plus a monster game from your guys could push it either way. It's going to be a fun weekend!!

ESPN changed the deadline automatically and didnt save the deadline. Since they are open, we will be carefully evaluating ANY that are accepted to make sure they work.

That's good to know. I'm not keen at all at having trades at this point, you should be dancing with who brought you to the dance, but it is what it is.

good luck everyone!

That's good to know. I'm not keen at all at having trades at this point, you should be dancing with who brought you to the dance, but it is what it is.

While I could benefit from a trade at this point.....I'm not proposing any. Any trades with a non playoff team right now just wouldn't feel right.

Won the division, finished at the #2 seed and playing the #3 seed this week. Last year I lost week 15 by .5 pts due to poor matchups. Looking at matchups this coming week I'm not real confident. My opponent has Seattle Def vs the Browns, that might be enough to win alone.

The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Playing the #1 seed in the first round, and ESPN actually has me projected to win, which is the kiss of death. I mean, my team is devastated by Brian Hartline's season ending injury, if that says anything.

And in a cosmic kick in the a$$, I'm playing against Cam Newton and the Carolina D as well...

Congratulations to the playoff teams in each league! Not a small feat, being the top 25% of these tough 16 team leagues.

Psyched I made the playoffs, but drew a real tough matchup against GG's team. Going to take a nearly perfect week from my team, and a bad day or two from one of her guys, but it can be done.

What a regular season in League 1! Some seriously good teams and lots of action. #Threepeat still possible!!!!
weezycount.gif

Congratulations to everyone who made it in and good luck the rest of the way

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Psyched I made the playoffs, but drew a real tough matchup against GG's team. Going to take a nearly perfect week from my team, and a bad day or two from one of her guys, but it can be done.

It will be a fierce match-up for sure! I am already struggling with some GM decisions. Picking up Martin last week was great, but now I have to decide who to sit. I fortunately got the win last week, but leaving Gurley on the bench with 26.5 stung a bit.

Had a bad streak late in the season that submarined my chances. .500 record is never going to make it in this league.

Championship bracket for league 7.

baa2db66819967b144f7fff489a7ac68.jpg

After a 5 game loosing streak early in the season, I didn't think my team would be the hottest going into the league 3 playoffs much less make the playoffs. I'm coming off a 140.5 point performance and 59 point victory while my first round opponent is coming off a 57 point performance and loss. My team has to keep up the pace for two more weeks.

Back