The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

GG's running backs put up respectable, but not out of this world games. That at least leaves the door open a crack for me. I've got a lot of GM decisions to make, and I'm not confident in any of them.

CJ Anderson, Ryan Mathews, Danny Woodhead for 2 RB spots is the big one. Then, whether I want to roll the dice with Mariota against the Pats, or go with TJ Yates against a really poor defense, with a potentially lower ceiling. Mariota's ability to run makes him intriguing even against the tough matchup, but he has zero weapons.

Knowing my luck is my opponents players will have a career weekends against me.

We will see. I do think I have a good lineup

Who to flex now that I missed the boat on Austin

Melvin Gordon, James Starks or Fozzy Whitaker

GG's running backs put up respectable, but not out of this world games. That at least leaves the door open a crack for me. I've got a lot of GM decisions to make, and I'm not confident in any of them.

CJ Anderson, Ryan Mathews, Danny Woodhead for 2 RB spots is the big one. Then, whether I want to roll the dice with Mariota against the Pats, or go with TJ Yates against a really poor defense, with a potentially lower ceiling. Mariota's ability to run makes him intriguing even against the tough matchup, but he has zero weapons.

I was expecting better numbers from those 2 guys last night. Tavon Austin poaching Gurley's TD's stung, and the Bucs getting down early didn't help Martin at all. I hope I can get some better results from my other guys or I could be in trouble.

sorry im hoarding qb

JMan got 14 out of gurley, could have been worse for me. I'm worried about RB production this week after losing Blount and Demarco Murray being awful this year. It's going to be a nail biter this weekend.

Who to flex now that I missed the boat on Austin

Melvin Gordon, James Starks or Fozzy Whitaker

I haven't ready any player news on Gordon or Whitaker. But, Fozzy is probably the safest bet. No RBBC issues. He'll probably get 20 touches. That's probably good for 60 yards. Maybe 2-3 receptions.
Starks is a decent play for the 0.5 PPR. He'll get at least 4-5 of those plus yardage. Probably get 10 carries. It's a crapshoot on any of those in regards to TD's.

JMan got 14 out of gurley, could have been worse for me. I'm worried about RB production this week after losing Blount and Demarco Murray being awful this year. It's going to be a nail biter this weekend.

It'll be fun my friend. Both of our QB's have the capability to go big or be shat LOL!

It'll be fun my friend. Both of our QB's have the capability to go big or be shat LOL!

Carr has a an interesting test ahead of him with GB. Hopefully Tannehill doesn't lay an egg like he did 2 weeks ago.

It should be fun to watch.

Saturday Games.

No one going for my or my opponent in the Cowboys-Jets game.

But also sneaked into the playoffs in a non THP league and opponent has Marshall going tonight. Will be watching regardless.

Excited for tomorrow, going to be a fun day.

I have Decker going tonight and my opponent has Fitzgerald, Marshall and the jets kicker. If decker can score more then Marshall I should be in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Decker going tonight and my opponent has Fitzgerald, Marshall and the jets kicker. If decker can score more then Marshall I should be in good shape.

Fitzgerald?

The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Fitzgerald?

Sorry Fitzpatrick haha

I've taken Woodhead out of my lineup this week. Just an FYI…

Gonna be a close one for me in League 5. Projection currently has me at 98 and opponent at 96, but that has flip flopped all week.

Jesus I hope Decker is ok and can come back tonight.

Jesus I hope Decker is ok and can come back tonight.

He's back in no worries. Glad i dropped bullock though yikes.

To luck to everyone today! I'm off to make pizzas & hot dogs for the next 12 hours at the Pats/Titans game, so I've got my fingers crossed that by the time I can finally look at my phone around 6pm-ish, I'll have a huge lead over #Cookie!

Waht is going on with Troy's team in league 1? He has zero players playing and all of them are on his bench?

To luck to everyone today! I'm off to make pizzas & hot dogs for the next 12 hours at the Pats/Titans game, so I've got my fingers crossed that by the time I can finally look at my phone around 6pm-ish, I'll have a huge lead over #Cookie!

Sorry that it'll be a sad night for you when you check the score.

Looks like the Fitzmagic is gone for my team, I had a bad feeling about that jets game. I should have trusted my gut. 9 from Marshall and only 14 from Fitz doesn't bode well for me, especially when opponent had decker with 14.

Anyone hear anything related to whether Yeldon is playing?

Anyone hear anything related to whether Yeldon is playing?

Last I saw he was doubtful. I have Denard Robinson and news on him is that he is starting today

Back