The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Waht is going on with Troy's team in league 1? He has zero players playing and all of them are on his bench?
I think he's using my tactic of benching all until game time.

Last I saw he was doubtful. I have Denard Robinson and news on him is that he is starting today

I've been watching NfL all morning and nothing from that camp. I've have Denard as well. Just deciding whether I go with the safe play in L. Murray, but don't like the match up against GB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last I saw he was doubtful. I have Denard Robinson and news on him is that he is starting today

Same here, everything I see says doubtful and I'm starting Robinson in another league also.

I think he's using my tactic of benching all until game time.

Any thoughts on what should be done here, if anything? If it does not change come a minute or two before kickoff?

I say u have to leave it as is. That's solely on him

That's rough. I'd hope he didn't just up and quit and that everything is okay. I'm sure someone on here has his number and could text or call...

I think it's unfair to the teams in the playoffs. Both the team he's playing and the other two. Whoever is playing him just guaranteed the championship game on basically a forfeit. But...it's always a possibility that someone decides to quit at any point

That's rough. I'd hope he didn't just up and quit and that everything is okay. I'm sure someone on here has his number and could text or call...

I think it's unfair to the teams in the playoffs. Both the team he's playing and the other two. Whoever is playing him just guaranteed the championship game on basically a forfeit. But...it's always a possibility that someone decides to quit at any point

Troy is a good guy and gets the benefit of the doubt (as most do). He is signed up to come to club testing in a couple of weeks and I am going on the assumption this is a glitch and he will get it straightened away.

Troy wouldn't quit.....he wants the 3-peat too bad. Quitting is not his style....even if he was out of the playoffs.

Its probably a decoy albeit odd

I didn't say he would quit. Just that I hoped that isn't what happened here.

Yeldon confirmed out.

WR problems in my work league.

Hopkins, Beckham Jr, AJ Green, and Megatron. Start 3 of 4. Leaning Green on bench, but that burned me last week.

Hopkins, Beckham Jr, AJ Green, and Megatron. Start 3 of 4. Leaning Green on bench, but that burned me last week.

Is this a work league with 3 other guys? haha.

I would lean Green as well, since Megatron is against New Orleans and with QB issues, but you just never know. Tough call.

Well ODB is a must start.
Coin tosses on others

Is this a work league with 3 other guys? haha.

I would lean Green as well, since Megatron is against New Orleans and with QB issues, but you just never know. Tough call.
Keeper league which helps. The whole Megatron banged up for Monday night bothers me a bit. QB issues for Green and Hopkins(although I Yates has seen enough of the field).

Keeper league which helps. The whole Megatron banged up for Monday night bothers me a bit. QB issues for Green and Hopkins(although I Yates has seen enough of the field).

When it comes to WR in my opinion Hopkins is one of those guys that just has to play every week. Like a Julio, Beckham, etc. There will be low weeks, but the floor and ceiling are just so high.

Ware is hurting for KC, but playing. Seeing how it's his ribs I'm thinking starting West might not be a bad idea. The alternative is Bolden from NE, what would you guys do?

Ware is hurting for KC, but playing. Seeing how it's his ribs I'm thinking starting West might not be a bad idea. The alternative is Bolden from NE, what would you guys do?

Bolden IMO.

Looks like Troy's team is back to normal.

I think I'm going to roll the dice with Yates against a bad matchup. I think Mariota could have a higher ceiling, but it's a bad matchup and the Titans have like zero offensive weapons outside of Walker.

Well the poor showing from Marshall and Fitz has me in panic mode and playing the matchups. Gore is on the bench, rolling with these other 3 sickly options. Gordon, Hightower and starks.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little typing that.

Getting down to the championship game. Should be some great action in league 4. Tight match ups can't wait to see how this shakes out.

ODB with the TD drop. Ouch.

I decided to run with Landry and Fitzgerald and I sat Forte. I hope that doesn't bite me in the ass.

With the way Julio's started, you might end up with enough points with him along to beat me.

With the way Julio's started, you might end up with enough points with him along to beat me.

H seems to start early often...Just like the Falcons. Then fade away in the 4th quarter.

Back