The Playoffs: 2019 THP Fantasy Football

Heck yes...made my first THP FF playoffs. Some high scoring teams made it on in League 1 so going to be fun, but tough!

I am stunned at who my first waiver choice ended up being.

yeah injuries and a bad start sunk me right away. i finshed at 8-6 and i'm pretty sure i won 7 out of my last 8 games. still nto enough. it was a fun year and a fun league. i hope to do it again next year.

do you get anything for winning the consolation bracket?

yeah injuries and a bad start sunk me right away. i finshed at 8-6 and i'm pretty sure i won 7 out of my last 8 games. still nto enough. it was a fun year and a fun league. i hope to do it again next year.

do you get anything for winning the consolation bracket?

No, just the overall winner from each league.
RFG841-FFL-Side2__30260.1544073443.500.750.jpg

Is there a losers bracket for playoffs? LOL!!
I would have no chance in that either.

Hey @obedt - we face off in a consolation game. Have a little fun? Lowest score wins. Can’t do any waiver wire additions and everyone in the lineup must be active for the game. You can decide the wager if interested!

Good Luck to those still battling for League #4 Title!!!

This may be the most even league I've ever been in.

View attachment 8918465

View attachment 8918460

I agree! It’s been a crazy year.... I thought I was done at 2-6, the trade offers started coming in for my top players, stuck with my team and then rattled off 6 in a row winning a 5 way tiebreaker for the fourth spot-insane! I will say a 16 team league is tough...Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Underperformance, injuries, and a few mistakes cost me a playoff slot. Boy, you hate to be the bubble boy, but there has to be that team that finishes fifth and misses the playoffs. :banghead:

I hope I'm not down more than 30 pts after tonight.

It blows my mind that the team with Lamar Jackson is NOT in the playoffs in League 2. He has been an absolute stud all year.

It's crazy, the two playoff matchups have almost exact projections for their teams in league 1.
...and I’m not a fan of that. Luckily some of Lamar’s TD passes went to a few of my guys. I at least avoided the storm in some fashion.

It blows my mind that the team with Lamar Jackson is NOT in the playoffs in League 2. He has been an absolute stud all year.
He's also projected to put up the most points this week. His problem is that he made a move for Lamar when his QB (Brees) got injured and then was unable to move one of them once Brees was healthy to add depth elsewhere in his lineup.

He's also projected to put up the most points this week. His problem is that he made a move for Lamar when his QB (Brees) got injured and then was unable to move one of them once Brees was healthy to add depth elsewhere in his lineup.

Well my problem was I had nobody to offer hahaa

Darn it, gambled in my first round matchup and left andrews on my bench, figured his injury would be worse, I sure I hope those 13 points aren't gonna come back to bite me!

Good luck to all that made it this far. 16 team leagues are rough!
The margin for error in a 16 team league is so small... Respect for all those who made the playoffs...

Story of my FF life. Needed to win last week to have a shot at the playoffs and scored a whopping 45.5pts. Now that I’m eliminated and playing in the consolation rounds, My two players alone last night combined for 46.5pts. Life as a FF’er. :rolleyes:

Back