The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The entire season comes down to this. Two straight weeks in this thread to determine the champions of each league.

Good luck everybody.

Lucky to of made it. Now will CMC please suit up for the most important part of the season?

This was beyond a frustrating year. The team that won my division wasn’t great, but did just enough to squeak in.

It’s part of what makes the game so fun, but scoring the most points in your division, and not making the playoffs definitely stings

I am limping into the playoffs and don't feel good about my team. I have "names" on my team, but they either are underperforming or not healthy enough to start. This week will be interesting and hopefully I can get lucky

First year I've missed the playoffs in my history of THP Fantasy Football. Kind of a bummer

Limping into the playoffs. Made some bad GM moves last week. Lets see if I make the right moves this week in the semi's.

I got lucky to be in the playoffs after my loss in Week 13. Ready for the 2 week rollercoaster ride! :cool:

Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs.

Going to be an exciting two weeks. Bragging rights are on the line.

First year I've missed the playoffs in my history of THP Fantasy Football. Kind of a bummer
Me too! But then again it was my first year playing ;)

Good luck to those that made the playoffs!!!

Missed by one spot after making playoffs last two years. Good luck League 4 FINALISTS!

I am limping into the playoffs and don't feel good about my team. I have "names" on my team, but they either are underperforming or not healthy enough to start. This week will be interesting and hopefully I can get lucky

better to be lucky than good...as I mentioned before, I was the 3 seed against a very weak (on paper) 6 seed in my other league...his entire team went off. Even in what supposed to be poor matchups. I smoked him both times during the regular season.

League 3. Two very tight semi-final games this weekend
65F3C4A6-306A-4792-949C-DC08941BF043.jpeg
8751ABE9-C924-460C-ADA3-371574D86E1D.jpeg

My team finished strong the last couple weeks but just missed out as the 5 seed. Here's league 5:
Screenshot_20201215-094021_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Went a very unremarkable 7-7 so I missed out. Good luck to all those who made it!

Good luck to all. I feel a bit robbed, but so does everyone else.

It took a monumental performance from Lamar Jackson for me to get in. I have my work cut out for me.

My only playoff plans after a not so great thanks Michael Thomas season

Was really trying to put together an end of the year run after losing the first 3 games. Ended up in the 5th seed at 8-6.
4th seed has an 8-6 record as well and just barely squeeked by me. Good luck to the top 4 in league 1Screenshot_20201215-110540_NFL Fantasy.jpg

we have a pile of 8-6s in our league - one made the playoffs four of us are playing consolation :(

Looking like no CMC yet again.... the semifinal matchup with @vdubtx just got even tougher.

Seeing all these leagues with an 8-6 team in the playoffs doesn’t make me feel good sitting at 9-5 and missing them in mine haha.

I was hoping Brees or Kittle would be active for Week 15, guess I have to hope to make the championship and maybe can play either of them then!
@KY Golfer you ready?!?!

I was hoping Brees or Kittle would be active for Week 15, guess I have to hope to make the championship and maybe can play either of them then!
@KY Golfer you ready?!?!

Nope!! 😆:ROFLMAO:😆 I was hoping the same for McCaffrey, but it looks like half my team isn't playing this week either. But we'll be there, loose wheels and all. Lol!!!

Good Luck!!

Back