The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football

I think I have League 4 about wrapped up unless Jones and Allen can have Kamara-like performances! Super excited but a little sad that Kamara took the excitement away early... always love watching MNF with a game on the line.
View attachment 8984310
Be careful what you wish for. I have Kamara and am still projected to lose by 1 point with him having Diggs and Buffalo D tonight. Going to be a nail biter with a $500 swing between 1st and 2nd place

So many games and Championships coming down to tonight's game. Here at THP and all over in our home leagues.

Man, could Allen and Diggs score big, please?
I sure hope so 😅

I sure hope so
I'll give you a big thanks in the "thank a thper" thread if you just bench Allen tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'll give you a big thanks in the "thank a thper" thread if you just bench Allen tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Oooh that is tempting...

Congratulations to our League 3 Champion @lukemartin93 and Bolts and Hoes.

What a season. He was the best team wire to wire.

Oh my goodness League 2 is so damn close but @IceyShanks just took the lead with that TD catch by Diggs.

Diggs has help me overcome Kamara in another league but now I need him to sit the rest of the game and let Moss run and Bass make a couple of field goals! Either way great match so far @IceyShanks
It’s been a fun follow for sure...competitive & how a championship should be.

Great year everybody. @GolferGal will be reaching out to commissioners today to get the final info and we will get prizes shipped out.

Congratulations to the league 2 champ, @IceyShanks

I think I have League 4 about wrapped up unless Jones and Allen can have Kamara-like performances! Super excited but a little sad that Kamara took the excitement away early... always love watching MNF with a game on the line.
View attachment 8984310

Congrats BoilerCLE for winning league 4!

Congrats to league 5 champ @robo729 and his team Da JetsScreenshot_20201229-122159_NFL Fantasy.jpg

View attachment 8984310
Congrats on your win!! Forced to make some last minute pickup and adjustments, flexed the wrong guy for 0. Didn’t matter, your team came to win! Congrats again

Back