The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football

i just don't see slayton pulling this out for me...shoulda left lamb in.

How does everyone feel about non-playoff teams picking up guys off the waiver wire even after being eliminated?

It happened in my other league and has started a big argument. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, just curious how everyone feels here on THP.
Fair game in my opinion. Their waivers don’t lock if they lose. I play in keeper leagues too so it always matters. That being said, I’d hope that the team that picked someone up was at least playing someone (even if still not in playoffs)

i just don't see slayton pulling this out for me...shoulda left lamb in.

i wondered why Slayton over Lamb. I feel your pain bc it almost cost me taking a chance in Higgins.

How does everyone feel about non-playoff teams picking up guys off the waiver wire even after being eliminated?

It happened in my other league and has started a big argument. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, just curious how everyone feels here on THP.
In the league I run we don’t allow it. Only playoff teams can make moves. Consolation bracket makes due with whatever roster they had when the playoffs started.

i wondered why Slayton over Lamb. I feel your pain bc it almost cost me taking a chance in Higgins.

‘I thought the matchup was better...and I didn’t count on the rams (and Wilson...again) fu#%ing the dog on me

My team was so bad I didn’t have a consolation game

I’m to far back I think. Shocked I’ve scored what I have with my inactives. I’ve been lucky several weeks in a row now. Lucky to even be in the playoffs. Luck finally ran out.
I will say regardless of outcome, at least the playoffs made me pay attention more so than weeks previous! Good luck tonight. Looks like 2nd place is coming out of our match to the finals anyway, both of those other teams put up major points!

The last score I saw was about 5 and the game looked decided in favor of @GreekGodX. So I had not looked at the score till about 20 minutes ago and my wife thought something was wrong I just kept saying holy crap. Still can't believe I pulled it out. Have to say thank you Nuk.
Congrats on making the finals. Both of your teams looked solid in this semi final matchup!

I hear you here. In my home league, to try and keep everyone involved we split the teams into two playoffs. So, pickups are for all.

In my money leagues, the playoff teams are the only ones that can make pickups once they start.

I lean on the once you start the playoffs the playoff teams are the only teams that should make moves.

League 3 Championship game is ready to go.

Going to be our number one team all year of Bolts and Hoes going against the number 3 seed Fighting Ditkas. Both teams look to score over 130 as they dominated this week. Good luck to them both.

League 3 Championship game is ready to go.

Going to be our number one team all year of Bolts and Hoes going against the number 3 seed Fighting Ditkas. Both teams look to score over 130 as they dominated this week. Good luck to them both.

How you feeling after your matchup?

How you feeling after your matchup?
Good and bad. I got my butt handed to me, however many of the same players against me I have in my high stakes league.

But, I always hate losing in anything. Too competitive.

Good and bad. I got my butt handed to me, however many of the same players against me I have in my high stakes league.

But, I always hate losing in anything. Too competitive.

Ah, so you're still alive in the high stakes league, so we'll let you keep the Master Crown for at least another week :p

Ah, so you're still alive in the high stakes league, so we'll let you keep the Master Crown for at least another week :p
Already won my FFPC Vegas leagues. Now, it’s just the 500k Champions round. Most likely out of the top prize running, but should finish in top 20 out of the 3000 or so teams. But, damn I wanted to win this here. Bragging rights are so much more delicious here. There it’s just money.

We both still have Fantasy Golf coming.

Already won my FFPC Vegas leagues. Now, it’s just the 500k Champions round. Most likely out of the top prize running, but should finish in top 20 out of the 3000 or so teams. But, damn I wanted to win this here. Bragging rights are so much more delicious here. There it’s just money.

We both still have Fantasy Golf coming.

Yup, I want to win the THP one, one year just for the bragging rights.

Playing my dad in the championship in one of our other leagues, it's the big money one, but I'm rooting for him to win as he usually is the worst in the league lol.

Other Family league that is more about bragging rights, I get shelled so playing for pennies on the dollar in the 3rd/4th place game, which coincidentally enough is against my dad again ha

Man had I made it into the playoffs I would be moving to the championship game in League 2. Where was this team all year?

Looks like the league 4 finals are set! SmartSelect_20201221-105315_NFL Fantasy.jpg

League 5 I am hoping to hold on to reach the finals. Nothing like being the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and being 8-6

Attachments

• 5738D543-9570-4624-9045-373597FA10F8.jpeg
    5738D543-9570-4624-9045-373597FA10F8.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 6
I’m to far back I think. Shocked I’ve scored what I have with my inactives. I’ve been lucky several weeks in a row now. Lucky to even be in the playoffs. Luck finally ran out.
Don’t count yourself out yet!

L1 is set. I am still I shock I made it past the #1 team who had been a points juggernaut all year.

I’ve got my work cut out for me if I want to make it 2 THP FFL championships.

1608607547749.png

League 5 playoffsScreenshot_20201221-224452_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Back