The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football

@lukemartin93 Bolts and Hoes kicked my a$$ this weekend. Good luck in the championship to both you and @ozzman Fighting Ditkas

The two best teams deserve to be there and you both are. Great year.

BD15EE9A-BF55-49D0-8159-BD8E57221B33.jpeg

Ended up putting up 169. Hope they still have some gas in the tank for next week
If CMC comes back, we could both hit 170! Looking forward to a heck of a matchup. Good luck!

Final week!

Couldn’t let you win both golf and football!
Good luck! I just hope to keep it close. Your team was a monster all season

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My stat correction in league 2 never came to makeup for me not starting Tannehill over Brady good luck to the championship teams!

League 2 Championship game! Good luck!
E8E84507-D07A-4F17-AECE-02870DC1BD28.jpeg

Good luck to all the finalists in each league! Its amazing that with all the covid stuff that the leagues ran rather smoothly!

Good luck! I just hope to keep it close. Your team was a monster all season

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Good lock to you as well! Should be a good one

I'm sure he is glued to the game this evening. Comes down to one player on each team for their game.

Winner gets to meet me in the finals. :cool:🔥

If memory serves me right, your team is scary. I would not want that matchup again haha.

How does everyone feel about non-playoff teams picking up guys off the waiver wire even after being eliminated?

It happened in my other league and has started a big argument. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, just curious how everyone feels here on THP.

I don’t have a problem with it. As someone in the consolation games I’m still trying to win my matchup. Now, if this is an issue with everyone we can look at making changes, but we’ve always done it this way and no one has ever had an issue in the past, but I’m always open to suggestions.

League 5
Screenshot_20201222-085228_NFL Fantasy.jpg

If memory serves me right, your team is scary. I would not want that matchup again haha.
I just got lucky and peaked when we matched up in week 13. :eek:

Have been limping through the season at the RB position. Surely I am the underdog for this next week going up against @mikeg_74

Have been limping through the season at the RB position. Surely I am the underdog for this next week going up against @mikeg_74

‘you both have good teams. Should be a good matchup.

His team is scary too. I fully expected him to crush me, but I got lucky the week I played him, something happened and he only put up 66 pts I think. I got crazy lucky that week, but not so lucky when I played you. :beat-up:

‘you both have good teams. Should be a good matchup.
His team is scary too. I fully expected him to crush me, but I got lucky the week I played him, something happened and he only put up 66 pts I think. I got crazy lucky that week, but not so lucky when I played you. :beat-up:

Very good match up for us. I am guessing it will be a nail biter. :cool:👊

like i posted when we played. I am all potential and big names. It's boom or bust for my team, no middle ground, lol. We are truly living by my mantra of "scared money don't make money" :cool::cool:

L1 is set. I am still I shock I made it past the #1 team who had been a points juggernaut all year.

I’ve got my work cut out for me if I want to make it 2 THP FFL championships.

View attachment 8982060
How was the 8-6 team the 2 seed over two 9-5 teams?

I am excited to follow it. I’m still going to try and win my consolation bracket too. I shall fight to the end, even if it doesn’t mean anything more than 2nd tier bragging rights.

like i posted when we played. I am all potential and big names. It's boom or bust for my team, no middle ground, lol. We are truly living by my mantra of "scared money don't make money" :cool::cool:

When I saw your team I thought for sure I was done, no chance I could hang with you. We all have those weeks though. Unfortunately, I had a few too many which knocked me out of the playoffs. I could never get all my guys to come together at one time.

How was the 8-6 team the 2 seed over two 9-5 teams?
they got out to a hot start and were the best team in that division. The other three that made the playoffs were in the same division and the 1, 3 and 4 seeds. Needless to say my division had the heavy hitters so I am beyond ecstatic to make it this far.

Back