The Poutine Thread

There's this bomb food truck that does poutine here in Rochester, sooo freaking good:
ls.jpg

Man, I need some poutine in my life.

I had Poutine for the first time when I was on a fishing trip to Lake Champlain on the borders of NY/VT/ and Canada a few years ago. Simply amazing

The Poutine Thread

I never imagined an egg on it (paging O'Carroll for testing)...

Three of those look great, but why would they ruin it with peas and carrots? WTF???
I've never seen it with egg on it either, but I am willing to put an egg on just about anything.

Last edited:
bb72e8d0a827e0b7ffa11874f201c0af.jpg

Funny, I was just thinking I would like to eat a giant cheesy poutine and have a nap, and you go and post this. Now I really want one... except it's hard to find proper cheese curds here in Calgary.

Funny, I was just thinking I would like to eat a giant cheesy poutine and have a nap, and you go and post this. Now I really want one... except it's hard to find proper cheese curds here in Calgary.

yep, and now I'm resisting the urge to take a nap haha

Tried poutine for the first time on a fishing trip to lake Champlain on the NY,VT, Canadian border a couple years back. Food truck was parked about 100 yards from the border. It was outstanding.

Lunch today
7d24ebaaf4a3b2d367e1f525d4d79c74.jpg

Had an interesting version in the Madison airport on my way home!
QOBB0br.jpg

im eating my first poutine of 2018, its glorious

Last edited:
I'm enjoying a classic poutine for lunch, it is glorious

I'm enjoying a classic poutine for lunch, it is glorious

Nice! I'll be in Montreal in 3 weeks and can't wait to get me some!

Nice! I'll be in Montreal in 3 weeks and can't wait to get me some!

sweet, planning on playing golf while you are here?

sweet, planning on playing golf while you are here?

Nah I wish! Just coming for 1 day. I'm a Tampa Bay Lightning fan and they have a back to back in Montreal then Ottawa so it will be a nice little hockey trip. Your post made me excited about the poutine though!

Currently I am very sad that I have found this thread... This has given me an enormous craving for poutine but the best spots around here to get it are chip trucks and they are closed for the season :crying:

Back