The prettiest putter

Joelsim

Reaction score
Handicap
I got this about a month ago, and I just think it’s art. The shape, the detail, the finish. Just beautiful.

I can’t tell you how it plays yet as the grip I ordered with it is really not to my liking, I’m expecting a Piretti Fat Grip to be delivered tmw or Saturday. And BTW, there appears to be only one Piretti retailer in England, much to my dismay, he does seem to be a very nice fella though, Allan.

How about your favourites?

7CF34A21-1A34-4E07-844E-8D2D3A50157A.jpeg7CF34A21-1A34-4E07-844E-8D2D3A50157A.jpeg58A2E817-61C8-40FC-B2EB-C73B04B3ACA4.jpeg707FE8CF-1129-446F-A5FD-EDECBBFF286D.jpeg

One question. I have a red and a black Fat Grip arriving, the other will go on my stainless Matera. Red or black on this, this is by far the looker of the two, so takes precedence. The Matera will be the better performer I’m sure.

EE9E1556-041E-4EBF-89F4-1EE73520884B.jpeg

Prettiest one I have

IMG-1713.jpg

One question. I have a red and a black Fat Grip arriving, the other will go on my stainless Matera. Red or black on this, this is by far the looker of the two, so takes precedence. The Matera will be the better performer I’m sure.

View attachment 8908651
Is the shaft black or chrome? If its black, then black. Chrome, red.

I don't own one, but I love the look of the Toulon Indianapolis putters. I'm a classic Scotty kind of guy most of the time but the sleek look of the Indy with the carbon fiber crown is absolute money. Hopefully one of these days I'll end up caving in and getting myself one.

Toulon%2520Indianapolis.jpg

I don't own one, but I love the look of the Toulon Indianapolis putters. I'm a classic Scotty kind of guy most of the time but the sleek look of the Indy with the carbon fiber crown is absolute money. Hopefully one of these days I'll end up caving in and getting myself one.

Toulon%2520Indianapolis.jpg

These are gorgeous, an older fellow that I golf with on occasion has one but the grip is the size of a pool noodle on his. I'd love to roll one that has a smaller grip. My vote for prettiest has changed recently with the re-release of the Terrylium Scotty. Man that thing is pretty.

I love my MannKrafted putter. The simplicity in lines and design keep it #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my MannKrafted putter. The simplicity in lines and design keep it #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can’t post without a picture!

?

That is a nice looking putter.

@jim54 has a pretty insanely beautiful toulon atlanta that has a finish that i think is tour only. it’s stunning.

The Bullseye was, is and will always be the most beautiful putter ever made. Brass head, fluted shaft and a clean, simple design.

My weakness is anything thats along the lines off the 8802... I want an original so bad in my bag.

I still LOVE the torch finish on my Seemore Diving Board putter.

Annotation 2019-09-20 093402.png

Evnr0ll 1.2 dlc coated
dc2f6c902d3dfe69c092f75767ee6ee9.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

I love the look of my Swag Handsome One Raw.

But I absolutely adore it for how I putt with it!

Back