EXPERIENCE The Project X Experience with Mizuno Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our friends at Project X are at it again and we have something awesome planned for a lucky THPer. Think about being whisked away to GA for an itinerary to die for and our friends at Project X and Mizuno are making it happen. We call them Experiences, because this is unlike anything we have ever done before.

Untitled-31-1024x692.jpg

When and WhereNovember 16th-18thChateau ElanBraselton, GA

The Project X ExperienceThe lucky winner will have their travel booked and be on their way courtesy of THP to Atlanta, GA where they will make their way to Braselton and check into the beautiful Chateau Elan. Dinner that night with Keenan Phillips from Project X and Chris Voshall from Mizuno at the resort, where you will learn all about both brands. Quick night’s sleep and then a tour of the Mizuno Production Facility where they build all of the clubs that go out (it’s awesome) and then get...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• Untitled-31.jpg
    Untitled-31.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 997
Last edited by a moderator:
I…I just….wow. :oops:

This is FREAKIN awesome.

DAY-um, I think thats how they pronounce it down south.....but That is an Experience

This one sounds…

I dont mean to laugh, but this actually makes me giggle.

This is my first "experience season" with THP.
Crazy.
Don't know how you do it, but keep it coming!

This is just insane. What a crazy experience.

This is amazing! THP coming up with some amazing 'experiences' this year. :eek: Did someone say Bourbon tasting as well?? Mmmmm 🥃

VERY cool. love to see all the awesomeness with px and mizuno this year.

Yeah, baby! And I'm within quick driving distance! 💪

Holy frickin schnikes! The 2015 PX expeirence with THP was a highlight of my golfing life, so I'm sure this will be insanely epic!

Another one! Experiences this year are being brought up to another level!

Golf shafts and bourbon, hell yeah!

YES! I am very, very intrigued here. As someone who knows next to nothing about golf shafts, the thought about having a shaft made for me is otherworldly . And to top that off, a Mizuno tour and golf at a great course. What an EXPERIENCE!

Awesome opportunity...

WOW!!!!

This one sounds incredible, Mizuno has been kicking in bigtime with THP this year, a new driver, tour of the facility, and a custom shaft and more from Project X too! I'll make sure those dates are open, then pray I get picked!

Mizuno is bringing the heat this year to THP, involved in a lot of experiences

YES! I am very, very intrigued here. As someone who knows next to nothing about golf shafts, the thought about having a shaft made for me is otherworldly . And to top that off, a Mizuno tour and golf at a great course. What an EXPERIENCE!
And more importantly you will leave there with an education that you can help pass on to people that have shaft questions. :D

Man the course looks amazing ... some serious contours, moved a lot of dirt to design that one. (y)

Wow! THP is certainly making up for all the lost experiences from last year.

Back