The Publix Sub Thread

Went with the Jerk Turk sub for lunch this 4th of July. @JB now that you are back in the Publix homeland, you get a Pub Sub? Those Florida ones just hit different.

4FE71967-A99D-490B-AF49-F577EAF4979C.jpeg

Went with the Jerk Turk sub for lunch this 4th of July. @JB now that you are back in the Publix homeland, you get a Pub Sub? Those Florida ones just hit different.

View attachment 9101803
We got one the day we moved in since we had no food, but nothing since then.
They do hit differently.

facebook_1658101199078_6954580491698509109_61628084961542.jpg

The Havana Bold is such an underrated sub.

Its not on sale this week, but I had a craving for a...

Buffalo chicken tender suuuuuuuuuuuuuuub!

Its so good today. Chopped a little more finely, no flake to the bread and barely any of the poisonous seeds to scrape off the bottom of the breaad.

Enter on social media.
64614FB8-0813-45C7-A6C0-9A33ABAAF6F9.png

My fondest memories of when I was a kid my grandparents would take me to Publix. Grandma would go inside do the shopping and grandpa and I would sit outside on the bench talking to people . My thought is she'd never let the men inside the grocery store :)

A friend of mine just texted me the same thing. I just had one last night from the only Publix to run out of bread, and last night wasn't the first time. That five grain bread may as well be topped with gravel, and the woman making it was acting like chopping up the tenders was the most excruciating task she had ever had to complete. Since the only other person making subs was busy making six of them for one person, it took me 25 minutes to get my sub between waiting in line, her moving like an iceberg and stopping to talk to everyone that walked by. I was infuriated. I may have to get another one from a different Publix to make up for it.

It may be a Publix Sub lunch day.

I was in Tampa last week and had a Pub Sub for lunch one day. It was good.

i'm trying to be good and eat a little better, but D@MN a pub sub sure does sound amazing.
Are you trying to ruin my day? HAHAHA...I am trying to eat healthy as well. Guess it is a salad.

Boars Head meats on the Ultimate and toasted or, Boars Head Smokemaster ham, cracked pepper turkey breast , pepperjack cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, a few jalapeños, toast it and bingo.

We are all hunkering down.

GG offered to pick us up Pub Subs for lunch today and I am going a bit different.
Turkey, Ham, Bacon with some other stuff pressed.

GG offered to pick us up Pub Subs for lunch today and I am going a bit different.
Turkey, Ham, Bacon with some other stuff pressed.
I like it. Getting ready for thanksgiving.

I like it. Getting ready for thanksgiving.
Our local Publix has the holiday sub out on the menu too. Turkey, Cranberry, etc.

Our local Publix has the holiday sub out on the menu too. Turkey, Cranberry, etc.
I guess it’s better than Pumpkin Spiced Turkey, but I still won’t be getting it.

Back