The Publix Sub Thread

Now im hungry for a Publix sub!!!
In your neck of the woods, they have the Gator Sub too. Chicken tender sub with Buffalo sauce and blue cheese crumbles. So good

In your neck of the woods, they have the Gator Sub too. Chicken tender sub with Buffalo sauce and blue cheese crumbles. So good
Guys y’all are killing me.

04AECAFE-CDE6-4980-896F-323F72A5E456.jpeg85B50D4C-982F-4F19-B50C-74B6FE029846.jpeg

When ever i get to the south, I grab a Gator Sub.....*crack* otherwise known as the Orange and Blue Sub

Chicken tender subs are on sale through Wednesday. I had one for lunch today. It was good.

Just looks like a chicken tender sub with bleu cheese grossness on top?
Explain this grossness you speak of…

@JB i have been craving a jerk terk sub (that’s what I call it now) since I had one last week, so I came to get one tonight for dinner.

The 70+ year old deli lady just cut the dread without the medieval chain mail glove on, and TBH I am shook. It was such a hard flex I think I should be making her a sub😳

Can’t wait for my next trip down to Tampa. I’ll think I’ll try the Jerk Terk sub at Publix.

Well just received the dreaded message this sub isn’t carried at my store and to contact the store manager.
There must be some kind of mistake. If I wanted a sub with corned beef, mac and cheese and one of those free sugar cookies from the bakery, they would make it. You need to have a talk with your Publix.

There must be some kind of mistake. If I wanted a sub with corned beef, mac and cheese and one of those free sugar cookies from the bakery, they would make it. You need to have a talk with your Publix.
That’s going all out. Not to mention you could be mistaken for looking intimidating. 😂😂

I am looking forward to some Publix subs while in North Myrtle in little over a month!

That’s going all out. Not to mention you could be mistaken for looking intimidating. 😂😂
I don't know what to say, food service women love me. When I get the five wing meal from Publix for lunch, I open the box and see six.

I don't know what to say, food service women love me. When I get the five wing meal from Publix for lunch, I open the box and see six.

I thought it was always a 6 wing meal?

Back