The Publix Sub Thread

Oh, fair enough. You're just stealing from little old wing ladies, basically.
They're just showing their affection for me. @mikeg_74 knows what I'm talking about.

If I end up paying 25.00 for a stupid sub because I’d want it delivered? Lol. I’ll go with 3 and distribute the costs out?

Well, I’ve done dumber? So if that’s the play, I’ll probably go three and have food for several days. So Cheesesteak. Pizza. Was there a Meatball Sub? If so that’s the route I’m going.

If I end up paying 25.00 for a stupid sub because I’d want it delivered? Lol. I’ll go with 3 and distribute the costs out?

Well, I’ve done dumber? So if that’s the play, I’ll probably go three and have food for several days. So Cheesesteak. Pizza. Was there a Meatball Sub? If so that’s the route I’m going.
The cheesesteak is garbage since they got rid of their griddles, and the meatball is equally bad.

When we went yesterday I asked for a chicken tender sub made chicken parmigiana style and the guy at the counter, who was the assistant general manager, looked me right in the eyes and said, "We don't have marinara sauce." Ummm, you are a freaking grocery store, you have 15 different kinds of marinara sauce. I ended up with an Italian sub, which was fine, but I wanted chicken parmigiana. I should have reported him to the manager. 😂

When we went yesterday I asked for a chicken tender sub made chicken parmigiana style and the guy at the counter, who was the assistant general manager, looked me right in the eyes and said, "We don't have marinara sauce." Ummm, you are a freaking grocery store, you have 15 different kinds of marinara sauce. I ended up with an Italian sub, which was fine, but I wanted chicken parmigiana. I should have reported him to the manager. 😂

I've never had a publix sub. I feel like I'm missing out

I am utterly shocked at the way some of you in this thread are treated by your Publixes... Publixi... Publi... Publixen?

Edit: I'm intrigued by the thought of a Publix Chicken tender with marinara and mozzarella or provolone... Not sure how that breading would work, but by God, I'd be willing to try.

They couldn’t just grab some from the meatball subs they can also make? Seems the deli staff is at least consistent all over..

I am utterly shocked at the way some of you in this thread are treated by your Publixes... Publixi... Publi... Publixen?

Edit: I'm intrigued by the thought of a Publix Chicken tender with marinara and mozzarella or provolone... Not sure how that breading would work, but by God, I'd be willing to try.

I always wonder what the plural of Publix is also. And you should defiantly try it, it's delicious. @JB introduced me to it, and I was skeptical at first, but it was great.

They couldn’t just grab some from the meatball subs they can also make? Seems the deli staff is at least consistent all over..

Exactly!! Or 1 of the 300 jars you have sitting on a shelf 4 aisles over? Call me Karen, but I really do think I need to see a manager hahaha.

The meatballs are in bags with the sauce, so stealing sauce would leave someone with dry meatballs for their sub.

I always wonder what the plural of Publix is also. And you should defiantly try it, it's delicious. @JB introduced me to it, and I was skeptical at first, but it was great.

Exactly!! Or 1 of the 300 jars you have sitting on a shelf 4 aisles over? Call me Karen, but I really do think I need to see a manager hahaha.
I'd rather pick my own jar of sauce from the shelf, and when they say they don't have any just set it up on the glass. Wink or say abracadabra, maybe use some dry ice. Whatever floats your boat.

Oh yeah!!!!
1079F5D7-B14A-4559-9F68-E02FBD31D6D6.jpeg

I had an Italian today. Bread was slightly subpar, but still a good sandwich.

What did you get?
Went with the chicken tender and had them add Buffalo and crumbled blue cheese…after eating a full I need to go into hibernation now. 😂

I had an Italian today. Bread was slightly subpar, but still a good sandwich.
The Buffalo sauce they added made the bread a tad soggy…could be it took me longer than expected to get there…

Went with the chicken tender and had them add Buffalo and crumbled blue cheese…after eating a full I need to go into hibernation now. 😂
That’s called the Gator sub down there and the tailgater in other places

The Buffalo sauce they added made the bread a tad soggy…could be it took me longer than expected to get there…
Rookie mistake. Gotta have them toss the chicken tender pieces in the buffalo sauce.

Back