The PUMA Golf x Palm Tree Crew Collection

Cool looking stuff. Shoes seem a little wack and don’t understand the $$ tie in. Driver is cool I suppose. Again, Not sure I understand the exact meaning or thought process for the line itself with the music tie in...regardless it’s not bad.
Palm Tree Crew is the tie in. Rickie Fowler is part of that.

hahaha, what kind of lunatic hits dirty balls with a driver?!
What kind of lunatic wipes off range balls before hitting them? :ROFLMAO: I mean if the ground is sandy even a practice swing can pick up some pebbles and if you don't wipe the face it could happen

What kind of lunatic wipes off range balls before hitting them? :ROFLMAO: I mean if the ground is sandy even a practice swing can pick up some pebbles and if you don't wipe the face it could happen

Man, CPG killing it. I think the Driver would be too flashy for me but the colorway is awesome. Any pictures of the pop top?

That's one of the better P hats they've made.

If the shirt had just the palm trees on it I'd be all over it. Not a fan of the PTC or the other design which kind of looks like for lack of a better term, 4 puma swooshes.

The sweatshirt or sweater is solid as well as the hat.

Gold face ✅

i dig the shorts and fasten8 shoes

the real question is does @JB know who Kygo is?

I do.
I didnt
Rach educated me

This is a 5 year old gold faced driver that has probably seen 5000 shots on it.

5FF941D7-FCC9-4C2C-8267-A5F6F5AF255C.jpeg

That Navy crew sweater is perfect...

Then I scrolled down to the driver and :love::oops::D:cool:

Combine that with the Copper irons, and this might be the most amazing shiny bag you could build from one company!
Something new had purchased one in the RADSPEED driver thread and I was wondering what they had found.

I do.
I didnt
Rach educated me
Wait, it's not just some weird marketing acronym I wasn't familiar with?

Great looking line up!

That driver colorway has been intrigued. Looks so good.

Did they say when the driver would be available? I'd have to imagine it would cost a bit more as a limited edition option?

Not saying I'm buying one, but I would be tempted.

Did they say when the driver would be available? I'd have to imagine it would cost a bit more as a limited edition option?

Not saying I'm buying one, but I would be tempted.
on their website now.
$550

The driver and the money shoes look incredible

Incredible. All of it. Also the gold face on the driver :eek:

HAD to scoop the shoes! So sick!

I do not!

Back