Got both of my hoodies in yesterday evening and couldn't be happier with them. They fit me well without being baggy, which isn't always easy to find in a XXL. Love this material. Obviously they'll be hanging around for a while waiting for the right weather, but happy with the purchase, even if it was a bit pricey.

first off "grylbl" makes this thread super easy to search for on THP.

second, the shorts are going back. I want to like them but just not what I'm looking for.

I like them jumping into this space. May grab a hoodie.

I really want the hoodie. But living in a climate that is a 95% hot and humid, and having a closet full of sweaters and hoodies has me hesitant to spend that much on what will be little more than a single use item during the year.

:( What wasn’t doing it for ya?
@baylrballa saw all those magnificent calves in the dream foursome thread and is no longer confident enough to wear anything but pants. Can’t say I blame him.

Last edited:
@baylrballa saw all those magnificent calves in the dram foursome thread and is no longer confident enough to wear anything but pants. Can’t say I blame him.
I’m literally laying with my legs on my fiancée and out of nowhere she said “you have such cute little legs”…..this hits way too close to home….apparently :(:LOL:

:( What wasn’t doing it for ya?
Thicker cloudspun fabric. Too tight. Bordering on too short.

Coming from someone who just got some vuori joggers and might have changed my entire view on joggers. These were too much. Debating ordering a larger size to try, but need to sleep on it.

Every time i see this thread i do a double-take thinking ot says gerbyl....:/ i love Puma, but the line name ugh..

The T’s are amazing in hand. But the shorts are :love:

I don’t usually rock shorter inseam casual shorts, but these are so effin comfy I don’t mind showing a little more knee. ;)

anyone have any reviews on the polos?

puma polos have been pretty consistent over the last few lines size-wise, but just checking. These would make great work polos if the size is good.

I keep reading “Gerbil” for some reason.

I need these shorts being sold on the Canadian site. For some reason we only get the hoodie and the polo. Hoodie is in the cart already.
People say to size up on shorts? Or more TTS?

Perfect evening in Ohio for the Grylbl hoodie and cul-de-sac drinks

Hoodie is still on the must buy list. Soon

It’s my first go with it and it’s highly recommended
I know it’s above somewhere but how’s the sizing compared to the rest of Puma gear? Their shirts seem to run large but their pullovers and such are perfect for me.

I know it’s above somewhere but how’s the sizing compared to the rest of Puma gear? Their shirts seem to run large but their pullovers and such are perfect for me.
Maybe a hair on the large size if you forced me to pick a side beyond true to size. But it also may be the cut that fits well across the chest but gives room elsewhere

These shorts make me happy. Perfect around town and the house shorts.

Picked up a hoodie, it looks great and is comfy but the only thing that makes it a hoodie is the hood. Its very thin and more like a long sleeve shirt. I was expecting more of the cloudspun material and this is not that.

Picked up a hoodie, it looks great and is comfy but the only thing that makes it a hoodie is the hood. Its very thin and more like a long sleeve shirt. I was expecting more of the cloudspun material and this is not that.
Agreed, I was thinking it would be a bit thicker. Glad I pulled it out now for early fall. Think it’s a shoulder season item, late spring early fall type thing. Super comfortable though

Agreed, I was thinking it would be a bit thicker. Glad I pulled it out now for early fall. Think it’s a shoulder season item, late spring early fall type thing. Super comfortable though
Yeah will look great with a pair of jeans in the fall for sure but don’t expect it to keep you warm haha

I think that is why I like it so much. That I have the Cloudspun line and Palmer line that are a bit thicker and then this which is thinner.

Hmm, hard ponder on a hoodie now. Love the polos and shorts so far. I think it’s a very clean line by Puma. Well done them

Back