I think that is why I like it so much. That I have the Cloudspun line and Palmer line that are a bit thicker and then this which is thinner.
I think it’s great too but the price point suggests it’s got a little more to it haha

I’m in hard ponder mode on another color, been enjoying it that much

Worn the hoodie every day on vacation, will need to order another one. 👍

Worn the hoodie every day on vacation, will need to order another one. 👍

Wore mine in the morning & evenings this weekend in Colorado. Glad I grabbed two up front. Think these will be a staple for me in the fall.

Love the shorts, wish they were 1.5 - 2 inches longer. Suburbian women are lecherous!

Love the shorts, wish they were 1.5 - 2 inches longer. Suburbian women are lecherous!
I bet they love when you rock those on the weekend errands!

Wore the hoodie today with these 50* temps and its basically perfect. Just noticed there is a tiny pocket on the right side toward the bottom. Only found it by accident otherwise I never would have know it was there. 🤷‍♂️

IMG_0544.jpg

just ordered a second one now that the weather has turned here, love them!

Wore the hoodie today with these 50* temps and its basically perfect. Just noticed there is a tiny pocket on the right side toward the bottom. Only found it by accident otherwise I never would have know it was there. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 9029519

I found that the first time I wore mine. Not something I'd use to carry much weight wise, but not obstructive IMO. These are perfect fall wear by themselves and will pair well with a vest or other jacket as it starts to get colder.

I found that the first time I wore mine. Not something I'd use to carry much weight wise, but not obstructive IMO. These are perfect fall wear by themselves and will pair well with a vest or other jacket as it starts to get colder.
Yeah it might be big enough for a key or some folded cash but that’s about it. I seriously didn’t know it was there till I leaned up against something and thought what is that metal?

Finally decided to grab a hoodie!

You won’t regret it. I slept like a baby in mine on my post Morgan Cup red eye

Which hoodie did you go with? Very tempted by these
I got the navy first, loved it so much I added the light grey one. They are lighter weight so don’t expect it to keep you warm outside at 50 deg, but very comfortable for those shoulder seasons

Only just noticed this thread and range of clothing, but damn they look good. Expensive but good.

Very tempted by the hoodie and 14 zip. Assuming I can get them in the UK that is.

Wearing the hoodie this brisk monday morning. Might even wear it on the course today. So comfy

Wearing the hoodie this brisk monday morning. Might even wear it on the course today. So comfy
Silly excited to get mine in.

This golf hoodie is AMAZING.

This golf hoodie is AMAZING.
It is damn near perfect for those that don't get too cold. I mean that is the perfect hoodie for a plane ride, light and not too heavy, or sitting outside on the patio drinking some whisk(e)y on a fall evening.

It is damn near perfect for those that don't get too cold. I mean that is the perfect hoodie for a plane ride, light and not too heavy, or sitting outside on the patio drinking some whisk(e)y on a fall evening.

Yup. It’s freaking perfect, I’ve got the light grey, but will be ordering more now. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Yup. It’s freaking perfect, I’ve got the light grey, but will be ordering more now. Winner winner chicken dinner.

I have the grey and black. Will probably order the blue as well, but wish they made more colors.

Back