The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer Review

Bumping this because I started working with it again last night in combo with the mirror. Not sure there is a more fun combo out there for improving your putting.
Thanks for bumping this a while ago. Read through some of this thread, and now I've added it to my Christmas wish list. I need to get better with distance control, as it is my #1 putting issue. This and a mat, plus practice during the winter will hopefully yield some results come Spring.

Corona has reminded me that I love these things. They’re angry fun.

There are times where I don't understand how it keeps falling out. It goes in at a nice pace, hits it, then laughs and gives me the finger as it falls out and rolls back down to me. So so frustrating at times.

There are times where I don't understand how it keeps falling out. It goes in at a nice pace, hits it, then laughs and gives me the finger as it falls out and rolls back down to me. So so frustrating at times.
That’s the beauty of it. In the quest for getting the perfect putt....my putting has definitely knocked the rust off.

But I do want to throw it across the garage from time to time hahaha

Mine has graduated from the basement, and now firmly in the family room / home office. Get to hit some putts throughout the day.

I had mine delivered yesterday and have already seen the frustration of having the ball roll up, rattle slightly in the notch and then pop back out...

Mine has graduated from the basement, and now firmly in the family room / home office. Get to hit some putts throughout the day.
I bet it makes you do this ;)

BDC74E4E-4A1F-46A4-90CA-4B02A889E57D.jpeg

Angry fun, that is a good description! Love this trainer though. Have it set up permanently right now.

Turned this into a nice family competition the other night. My wife doesn't play golf at all but is super competitive and challenged my "golf hood". So we set this up on my putting mat and it turned into a solid competition. She got the first two but after I rolled a few that stopped in the hole, it was over. Beat her 5-3 and now...well nothing. She said I cheated because I'm a golfer and that's not fair!"

Really a great training aid though!

That’s the beauty of it. In the quest for getting the perfect putt....my putting has definitely knocked the rust off.

But I do want to throw it across the garage from time to time hahaha
At this point I’m just happy when it goes over the would be cup haha

This and a putting mat are on my list. I need this.

I've been working with this and the Birdietown mat, at 1', 2', 3' and back damn is frustrating when it does that. But my putting from 4' in is improving ;)

Love my PuttOut and mat! Been getting a ton of use lately for sure!

my local Dicks Sporting Goods store has 3 in stock ready for curbside pickup. Hmmmmm

My bad. All training aids were 25% off at Dicks the other day. Just checked and it’s now only those made my Maxfli. Bummer

I just watched the company’s promo video. If the ball rolls back that means it would have been a made putt if putting into a normal hole right ?

the micro hole is more there for fine tuning ? Like a pured perfect pace center cup make ?

Last edited:
my local Dicks Sporting Goods store has 3 in stock ready for curbside pickup. Hmmmmm

MUST BUY! or risk it for another 25% golf aids flash sale.

I just watched the company’s promo video. If the ball rolls back that means it would have been a made putt if putting into a normal hole right ?

the micro hole is more there for fine tuning ? Like a pured perfect pace center cup make ?
Yea. Its a fun game to make it in the little hole. Angry fun sometimes but fun.

Yea. Its a fun game to make it in the little hole. Angry fun sometimes but fun.
It makes the perfect WFH office setup ...fully transparent I suck at the perfect putt hole.

It makes the perfect WFH office setup ...fully transparent I suck at the perfect putt hole.
It really does. Let's me stretch my legs a bit during the day and work on my golf game.

I bought the Putt Out Mat and Trainer and Mirror. I did notice after a few days, that you need to vacuum or brush the map - on mine, the ball starts to break right after a couple of feet. I vacuum and it's better. But you can't let it bother you if you don't get the perfect putt.

I put mine in the kitchen after taking out the kitchen table. While cooking, I will putt.

But when it's on, I was making about 4 perfect putts a day.

Back