The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer Review

Thanks for the info. It's on my list now!

One of the things I love about putting mats is you can use them in your garage, and since most all garages slope towards the door you can orientate the mat in different directions to get different putts, left right, right left, up hill, down hill etc. Garage + Mat + PuttOut = Expert putting.

Wow, great idea!

This is on my list as soon as the mat is released. I have a putting mat now but it's cheap and not very good.

I'm using this thread temporarily while I get pics finished up and a new one ready, but the Putt-Out mat is in hand and HOLY CRAP is it ever quality. Seriously, they cut no corners and its clear that taking their time to source the materials for a durable and effective design paid off. I'm seriously enamored by it right now.

That's great to hear James. I've been following them on social media and it looks like a great mat. I think my wife picked up a Putt-Out for me for Christmas and one of these mats was next up on the list of wants.

Thanks for the info.

Out of all putting aids, where would you put this one?

The Putt-Out is my favorite of them all, because I can use it anywhere and it gives me the most feedback. Yes, I have mirrors and plane boards that I use for practice, but this is the ONE thing that gets used all the time. I need to buy some more for my HS team as well, would be great to send home with my starting 5 to practice their putting more at home and when the putting green is crowded.

That's great to hear James. I've been following them on social media and it looks like a great mat. I think my wife picked up a Putt-Out for me for Christmas and one of these mats was next up on the list of wants.

You'll enjoy it. Mark it down.

The Putt-Out is my favorite of them all, because I can use it anywhere and it gives me the most feedback. Yes, I have mirrors and plane boards that I use for practice, but this is the ONE thing that gets used all the time. I need to buy some more for my HS team as well, would be great to send home with my starting 5 to practice their putting more at home and when the putting green is crowded.

Awesome. One of my biggest problems is I don't have anywhere to roll the ball at my house. The carpet in the basement is too shaggy. That mat seems to be ideal.

Jman, any pics yet?

Jman, any pics yet?

Been taking care of my wife/twins, had Lotte's 3rd bday, and totalled the Doc's F-150 this week, so, its been busy. Soon, there will be a new thread when the pics are ready.

My puttout arrived this morning. Can't wait to get home and play with it in the garage.

I'm using this thread temporarily while I get pics finished up and a new one ready, but the Putt-Out mat is in hand and HOLY CRAP is it ever quality. Seriously, they cut no corners and its clear that taking their time to source the materials for a durable and effective design paid off. I'm seriously enamored by it right now.

I already had a "Little Murph" Truline indoor putting green. They're great. So I just put my PuttOut on that. Couldn't be happier.

This looks to be an excellent and reasonably priced combo and looking forward to the mat release in US.
Funny, because without THP review I might have figured the edge of disc at entry point would deflect/redirect ball making it very annoying :) (and less useful).
Serious ponder.

Sent this to the wife as a gift idea for me. Will tell her to keep an eye on the mat too!

I ordered a really nice mat on eBay that fits the bill for the Putt Out. Didn't break the bank either. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can share

I ordered a really nice mat on eBay that fits the bill for the Putt Out. Didn't break the bank either. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can share

What did you go with? I'm considering pulling the trigger on the puttout mat. Seems a little steep for a 7 foot green but looks nice.

What did you go with? I'm considering pulling the trigger on the puttout mat. Seems a little steep for a 7 foot green but looks nice.

I thought it seemed a bit steep also but being able to roll it up without it bending or creasing makes it worth it to me. Jman received one for review and said it is legit.....

Amazon is doing a deal where you can get both the PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer and Mat for $114.00

I thought it seemed a bit steep also but being able to roll it up without it bending or creasing makes it worth it to me. Jman received one for review and said it is legit.....
Oh OK I thought you went with another brand. I just pulled the combo deal trigger. Amazon is giving 20% off the puttout with combo purchase. I already have the puttout and love it. Gonna give the extra one to my golf buddy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I went with this seller on eBay. They also have a website. I got a 9 foot length and 1 foot wide for like $45 or so. Much higher quality than other ones I have seen.
36eaf34a0ba98d3d6849f60ae08221aa.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Oh OK I thought you went with another brand. I just pulled the combo deal trigger. Amazon is giving 20% off the puttout with combo purchase. I already have the puttout and love it. Gonna give the extra one to my golf buddy.

You'll LOVE the mat. I really believe that, way better than the majority I have used, AND it has some pretty handy alignment and setup lines to aid practice.

I swear to you all I'm trying to get the pictures completed to get everything up, I'm just having some issues with outdoor lighting since I'm having to photo outside the light box because of size.

You'll LOVE the mat. I really believe that, way better than the majority I have used, AND it has some pretty handy alignment and setup lines to aid practice.

I swear to you all I'm trying to get the pictures completed to get everything up, I'm just having some issues with outdoor lighting since I'm having to photo outside the light box because of size.
You are my go to putting guru. In Jman I trust ever since your tank cruiser review a couple years ago. Thanks for chiming in. I look forward to the review. Merry Christmas!

It's taken me about 75 putts but I finally made one!

f455980c61e88ec4289f12c841e821f9.jpg

We opened gifts tonight and my wife bought this for me. It's absolutely addicting!

It's taken me about 75 putts but I finally made one!

f455980c61e88ec4289f12c841e821f9.jpg

We opened gifts tonight and my wife bought this for me. It's absolutely addicting!
Best putting training aid I've ever used. Ever.

Best putting training aid I've ever used. Ever.

I have the PuttOut mat sitting in my Amazon shopping cart too, partly due to your review! It's a matter of time before I pull the trigger.

I need to order this. Today!

I got an Amazon GC for XMas and I think this is what it gets used on.

Back