The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer Review

Check this out.....

8d4a7dd945c8f2ea241faec288ec27df.jpg

Those are sweet!

Those look nice!!

Check this out.....

Morning bump because these are so freaking cool and it was such a badass move by PuttOUT.

If you haven't tried one, you need to, truly one of the best putting training aids ever imo. My HS team uses three of them now, but these two will be going into the rotation as well.

Morning bump because these are so freaking cool and it was such a badass move by PuttOUT.

If you haven't tried one, you need to, truly one of the best putting training aids ever imo. My HS team uses three of them now, but these two will be going into the rotation as well.

Thanks for sharing, I love my Putt Out Matt and Pressure Trainer. I have a game where I get five tries from 2 foot to stick a perfect putt. If I make it within five tries I move to five tries at 4ft and then five tries from 6ft. If I miss all five attempts I move back to 2ft and start it over. I like to use two putters or two different balls to have a competition of sorts. Yesterday I stuck a 2ft 4ft and 6ft in just three putts, My Black Odyssey 7 was en fuego.

Those are really cool. Did they make them for your HS team? I love mine and have it setup in the garage. It is the one training aid that I use constantly.

Those are really cool. Did they make them for your HS team? I love mine and have it setup in the garage. It is the one training aid that I use constantly.

Nope, these are for the Ryder Cup.

Just have white ones for the team, but if I could've gotten my hands on the orange protos, I would have.

I'm about to pony up and order one today. I really want the mat too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I highly recommend the mat along with the trainer. I had mine rolled up for a month while we were in transition to our new house and it rolled back out flat.

those look killer. I love my putt out well worth having for the house!

I highly recommend the mat along with the trainer. I had mine rolled up for a month while we were in transition to our new house and it rolled back out flat.

I think mine starts breaking after laying flat for extending periods of time or at least that is what I blame it on. I roll it up for a day or two and it seems to reset itself.

The mat is pretty fantastic. Was fun to review as well.

The mat is pretty fantastic. Was fun to review as well.

You sold me on the mat. The complete setup looks so nice. Saving up still to put one in my office.

Check this out.....

Those are cool. I will someday pick up a color version. I really liked the orange version I saw.

Probably one of the best training tools I have ever purchased.

I don't think you'd be disappointed in the mat, it's been awesome for me.

Can someone post an overhead of the Mat please? Wonder if I should make the purchase. I have a 14'x4' chunk of turf that works well.
Does standing beside the Mat with your feet below the ball height affect anything you think?
Haven't gotten the trainer in the mail yet, but want to maximize my practice sessions.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Bump.

The HS kids love, and hate, these. Its been fun putting them to work on them.

Personally, I love mine, I use it more than the actual cup in my Tour Links at home. Def want one of the new orange ones though.

I've said it before, and will again, one of the best putting training/practice-aids out there. Period.

I've been using mine almost on daily basis. Been able to correct a few major flaws because hit/return cycle is so short and I get a lot of repetitions. Consistency and distance control has improved a lot. Great aid, I will continue to use it for the whole winter. Next season I will surely shave some surplus puts. Can recommend this to everyone.

Anyone know what speed the mat rolls at? I put away my birdieball green (rolled at 10-11 on stimp) in favor of the PuttOut mat, which seems much slower.

Anyone know what speed the mat rolls at? I put away my birdieball green (rolled at 10-11 on stimp) in favor of the PuttOut mat, which seems much slower.

It is a 10 by design.

IMO, BirdieBall's run a lot faster than indicated, one of the many reasons I didn't care for their mat.

Back