The Quarter (1/4) Zip Appreciation Thread

Damn Dilly, you pretty.
You know how sometimes people say “he/she has a great personality”? Well, I’m the opposite.

I thought I saw quite a few of them.

I saw more of the V neck sweaters than quarter zips. I just assume Dilly Dilly included his company name in the shipping label so they knew who they were messing with.

Lots of great 1/4 zips so far. I wanted to show off my Stitch 1/4 zip in black. Nice merino cotton, maybe a bit thin but soft. Should be great for those Florida “tweener” days where it’s a bit brisk but not cold enough for a heavier weight.

View attachment 8935084

The 1/4 zip has been my go to for all the zoom meetings I'm attending, sometimes I switch up 1/4 zips in the same day and people are confused, it's great fun.

Want more cloudspun, but I don't like the white in a few and the vests.

I just did a quick count and I have 22 quarter zips and probably some issues that require counseling! This is one of my favorites. U/A basic black and plenty warm enough for today's chilly morning.15859183192646712864801297769549.jpg

I’m kinda concerned that I’m not seeing too many similar numbers, especially from my NE brethren.

I am not about to model for you guys... But another day in the "office" equals another day with a 1/4 zip. Today's quarter zip is from Oxford Golf... Comfortable and nice layering for those golfers facing a morning breeze. haha :unsure:

Back