The Quarter (1/4) Zip Appreciation Thread

You're tall, so what may be a half zip might be a quarter zip just due to torso length. I wouldn't sweat it, we all know the look it's going for.

Related: I have that Masters one in green and now kinda wish I went with one in every color. They were really nice.

I wish I had gotten a few more items as well, but I was trying to restrain myself from going crazy in there which is easy to do. The Peter Millar stuff is so good.

I wish I had gotten a few more items as well, but I was trying to restrain myself from going crazy in there which is easy to do. The Peter Millar stuff is so good.

Yeeeeep that was the dangerous section. I got lucky in that there weren't any of my size in the colors I wanted so the damage wasn't too bad. Went with the same quarter you have in green, a jacket that is also the same shade of green, and the a PM white and pink polo. All of this will help with my lackofMastersweek mourning.

I have probably 15 or so 1/4 zips and love them. Great for work and then scoot over to the course while the weather is still cool here.
The under armor ones are my current favorite.

All my tops for golf are 1/4 zip. I currently have this one on at work 0BD9341B-B381-425B-901F-97A5AC6E36F6.jpeg

Love them and wear them most of the year. I thought 9 was too many then I started reading the thread...

I need up up my game.:cool:

For 1/4 zip fans, stay tuned to a thread we have coming up on a certain mystery box.

I’d love to add a few to my collection from a certain SoCal golf course.

I’ve been digging the Dunning Golf 1/4 zip lately. The fit and feel are so good!
2094BFAD-B861-48BB-AFEE-E5FE96B292C3.jpeg
C5173802-F2CE-434E-8720-735B59F95F86.jpeg
7CD481DA-1C88-4A75-A755-8DEA0D5DEAF9.jpeg

This arrived today as the tee prize from the Paddy’s day scramble we cancelled at the weekend. It’s a seriously nice top!
C1C3AB60-E112-49E8-832D-DC3581305E81.jpeg

Now that working from home is away from clients, it's 1/4 zip all day every day...

puma 14.jpg

I have a portion of my closet area dedicated to my 1/4 zips. I'm a huge fan of them.

A2B7D46B-615C-4E9C-9679-0D0BC80885C9.jpeg

This is my all time favorite though, closely followed by the THP Puma one from a few years ago.

145508DC-BB43-440B-9B84-9615C1F7B4D0.png

I have a pair of Callaway 1/4 zips in different colors that are probably 1-2 years old production wise. I wear them everywhere all the time. They aren't extremely heavy as far as pullovers go but are soft and comfortable. They also have a fitted type waist so they sit right where they are supposed to sit and don't move. They even sit perfect with someone using a wild golf swing...… according to a friend of course

I now have 10 with the addition of this sweet one that I just received from Donald Ross Sportswear. Didn't have any green in my 1/4 zip wardrobe so needed to change that.

20200319_174149.jpg

Last edited:
I definitely like 1/4 zips, but I prefer snaps or buttons if given the choice on my sweaters.

Wasn’t sure whether to put this in the deals and coupons thread or here but Saks is running a 25% off friends and family sale. Picked up a Peter Miller Perth for $82 shipped, but they also carry Greyson and possibly some other brands that I didn’t bother to search for.

I want Puma to do different versions of CloudSpun (read not two block colors) so I can buy like 50 of them.

Obsessssssssed.

I would join you in that purchase. Do you think we could just do a group order for 2 people?

I have got a couple of THP logo tops, a Nike one that is slightly thicker and ideal for cooler weather

Currently sat watching TV in a FootJoy one from my home club

I have a few and love to wear them during the cooler weeks here in Texas. Especially when i am going the the office. Got one in my Stitch box great fit.

Need one from the Hideaway.....

Lots of great 1/4 zips so far. I wanted to show off my Stitch 1/4 zip in black. Nice merino cotton, maybe a bit thin but soft. Should be great for those Florida “tweener” days where it’s a bit brisk but not cold enough for a heavier weight.

53E5612A-3C10-4BE1-AA1B-B9B15B7ABB27.jpeg

Lots of great 1/4 zips so far. I wanted to show off my Stitch 1/4 zip in black. Nice merino cotton, maybe a bit thin but soft. Should be great for those Florida “tweener” days where it’s a bit brisk but not cold enough for a heavier weight.

View attachment 8935084

You may be the only person who got a quarter zip in that deal.

Back