TEASER The Quest Cup with Edel will Return in 2023

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
No secret, as a lucky person from this year will be in attendance, but excited to announce that the Quest Cup will return in 2023 and we have big plans for it including equipment.

Another fabulous event to return (y) Awesome!

Golden ticket worthy!

Very cool. I was listening to @Koske and @Canadan talking about Edel’s future plans on the podcast not too long ago. Have to think they have some awesome ideas for the future and THP’rs will surely be some of the first to see them.

I love it. Love seeing some energy pumped into the Edel brand, and obviously a great opportunity for THPers to get more well acquainted with Edel.

Always good to see events return that is awesome news!

2023 is filling out with one amazing event & experience after another!

Very cool.

Very cool!

No secret, as a lucky person from this year will be in attendance, but excited to announce that the Quest Cup will return in 2023 and we have big plans for it including equipment.

Man, that's such good news. Can't wait to hit some Edel wedges

LFG!! Can’t wait to see the details!

Sweet!

I really liked the thought process of the movable weight on the irons!

Even thought it’s not breaking news as was mentioned in the OP, always great to be reminded!

The event in 2022 was awesome. THP is lucky to have another Edel event. The equipment is fantastic and they can provide a great fitting for putters, wedges and irons.

Some lucky THPers are going to be very happy. This event was literally game changing.

Sweet!

Another great event for 2023!

Can’t wait for more people to get to enjoy the awesomeness that is Edel

Also, I can’t say where yet, but it will be at a course everybody is going to want to be a part of this one.

Can't wait for this one again. Going to be incredible.

Awesome to see this made public. 2022 was a great experience. Can’t wait to get more time in with my bag full of Edel clubs. Great company with some tech that has helped improve my game.

Man 2023 is gonna be so stacked with THP Awesomenes!

😍😍😍😍😍 I love this so much. This is going to be a mega game changer for some lucky THPers. This event changed my golf game so much this year and taught me a ton. Whoever gets a golden ticket this year, keep your eyes on this one!

Back