TEASER The Quest Cup with Edel will Return in 2023

I saw the irons @Datkison had and I was very impressed with the quality so this one should be on everyone’s radar.

Even more great news and follows to look forward to for next year.

Edel puts a lot of thought and quality into everything they do. I can't wait to see what comes next. While I can't be the lucky one to get the automatic in, there is no doubt I'm going to be signing up for it.

Absolutely love it, yet another phenomenal experience!

Can’t wait to hear more.

Another game changing experience with a lifetime of memories.

Another awesome Experience coming our way in ‘23. :).

Great news.

No secret, as a lucky person from this year will be in attendance, but excited to announce that the Quest Cup will return in 2023 and we have big plans for it including equipment.
Let’s gooooooo! 😍😍😍😍

Love to see Edel getting into more peoples hands. They make high quality stuff, and there are still a lot of people that have not even heard of the company before..... including anyone I have golfed with since the Quest Cup.

Very exciting! This looked like a killer event!

Great news! Awesome event.

Great to see/hear again that it's coming back. All of the 2023 returns are because of the great work y'all did in 2022! Keep it up THP.

Full details will be coming tomorrow!!!!

Missed this yesterday but I love the official announcement!

Sounds like an awesome event. I keep threatening to get fitted for an Edel putter but I am putting well with my Evnroll Midlock so I am hesitant to make a change. I am always open to trying new things (particularly putters) if it will help me improve.

Fantabulous!

Back