Video The Range Days Trailer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP TV Series Range Days is back this year with a ton of new info. The series that brought all of the data to each club head last year has completed testing and the new episodes will be coming very soon.

Each episode will breakdown all of performance, forgiveness and more on every piece of equipment imaginable all done in video as well as podcast form for everybody to enjoy. Range Days is not one way information however, after each episode you will be able to join us in the THP Forum and ask the hosts anything you want about the clubs being discussed.

This is a fun and unique look at what took place and gives you a glimpse of what is coming. Shout out to Kris McEwen for making this magic happen.

New Episodes will be rolling out soon, so check back often. They will be available right here on the website, on the THP Forum and of course the THP Mobile App. Y

Last edited:
Great job on the production quality of this video! Congrats to the folks that filmed and edited that! I really enjoyed that. (y)

Last edited:
Look forward to watching it!

Kris. Effing. KILLED it.

Duuuuuuuuuuuddddeeee!

I knew it would turn out well, but wowwwwww.

Super video trailer guys! Can't wait to follow the range days coming up....

Nice work there!

That might be the best pure video footage I've seen here, and there have been plenty of good ones.

Nice trailer!

Now Iโ€™m excited to go hit golf balls. Great trailer.

That was cool.

Trailer was very well done, and flowed really nicely. Can't wait to see the content as it starts to roll out.

Wow, that was really well done. Can't wait to see the entire finished product!

That trailer looked leegiitt. Drone in building though had me worried!

Loved the video and looking forward to viewing the actual session!

Wow, that was extremely high quality! Very well done you guys, I can't wait to see more released.

Got to love the cameo by @JB at the end! Great stuff!

Stellar production work guys! Love the creative angles and I canโ€™t wait for this series to roll out!

That was a great trailer.

Glad everybody has enjoyed it so far. Excited to get the ball rolling with some equipment breakdowns.

I've watched it like 10 times so far. Makes me very happy.

Great job guys. Everyone go hit that subscribe & like button on youtube!!

Wow, hard not to be excited for 2020 range days after watching that trailer.

WOW! Stunning video. I can't wait to watch more. Great job, Kris.

That sizzle reel rocks! Seriously looking forward to seeing what's coming next. Great camera angles. Just awesome!

And I really want those adapters on the shafts to quick change heads. Like that would be awesome!

Back