Video The Range Days Trailer

I'm so glad we had a chance to get Kris involved and he absolutely did a fantastic job with the video.

Can't wait to really get range days kicked off.
Kris is a-freaking-mazing.

Sick trailer, looking forward to the video.

That @kris Mcewan has some fantastic video skills.

Fantastic cannot wait for these to come out!

Wow awesome hype video of all the clubs, I am sure there are some that didnt make the cut as well!

Very well done !!

Looking forward to more !

My name is Kris McEwen and I made the trailer, ask me anything. Haha

Seriously though, just wanted to jump in and say thanks for all of the compliments on the video, really glad everyone is digging it!

Also, huge thanks to @JB for including me and giving me free rein to make the trailer and @Canadan and @Jman for putting up with my camera being too close for comfort at times.

Absolutely awesome! Can't wait to see more

Seriously though, just wanted to jump in and say thanks for all of the compliments on the video, really glad everyone is digging it!

Also, huge thanks to @JB for including me and giving me free rein to make the trailer and @Canadan and @Jman for putting up with my camera being too close for comfort at times.

Welcome to THP.

welcome man. Like I said, I think it's probably the top video in terms of footage that we've seen here.

That @Jman and @Canadan guys are ok.

Welcome aboard! Thank you for the fantastic trailer.

This was very well presented. Enjoying the lead up!

I’m pretty excited about this!

Well done ???

Great job with this.. I'm excited to see all of the videos coming out!!

The trailer is awesome and can't wait for the full content!

Back