Video The Range Days Trailer

That trailer has the wow factor. Range days was good last year, but man this year it is taking a HUGE step forward.

Awesome. Really looking forward to this.

A+ quality there guys... well done! Look forward to the next range days!

Love that video!! Very well done. Excited to see all the Range Days info.

Oh now that is some serious ****! Awesome work guys, love it.

The first episode is coming soon.
Thanks everybody for the excitement around it.

If you like tech talk and club talk, Range Days is for you.

The first episode is coming soon.
Thanks everybody for the excitement around it.

If you like tech talk and club talk, Range Days is for you.
Looking forward to seeing this years version of Range Days

Tomorrow.

Get ya popcorn ready.

Is there a video launch/publication of the Club Champion with @Canadan!?

Im not sure I understand the question.
Range Days last year was Dan and I breaking down every data point imaginable on drivers. Comparing them head to head. Discussing speed, impact location, etc. This year Range Days is continuing with a story on irons and doing the same, but with James and Dan, rather than me.

Club Champion was involved from an equipment and fitting dynamic to make sure every club could have the exact same shaft in it, same terrain and same day.

Im not sure I understand the question.
Range Days last year was Dan and I breaking down every data point imaginable on drivers. Comparing them head to head. Discussing speed, impact location, etc. This year Range Days is continuing with a story on irons and doing the same, but with James and Dan, rather than me.

Club Champion was involved from an equipment and fitting dynamic to make sure every club could have the exact same shaft in it, same terrain and same day.

Great job answering the unclear question - :oops: That was it! The teasers at Club Champion are going to be out for the public! Sorry missed the range days last year but got the gist of it from the promo filming earlier this year.

Great job answering the unclear question - :oops: That was it! The teasers at Club Champion are going to be out for the public! Sorry missed the range days last year but got the gist of it from the promo filming earlier this year.

No problem. If you decide you want to see them, they are all available on our YouTube channel.

Looking forward to this!

Look forward to watching

Back