The Rickie Fowler Thread

Couldn’t keep my interest all the way through at 2x speed (I blame Rick), but cool concept. Looked like Rickie was gonna roll him.

I saw a brief clip yesterday and looks like Rickie is already playing something fun off the tee!
Can confirm that the driver can be taken off the deck as well. 👀

I saw Rickie and Paula Creamer in that Putt-Putt contest and they got creamed. Rickie couldn't putt. Let's go Rickie, you need to do better this year.

I saw Rickie and Paula Creamer in that Putt-Putt contest and they got creamed. Rickie couldn't putt. Let's go Rickie, you need to do better this year.
Currently 18th in the FedEx Cup standings. Definitely a better start to the year.

You guys think you could hit a 79 on that course at that distance with cameras on you the whole time? I know I would be lucky to shot under 100

You guys think you could hit a 79 on that course at that distance with cameras on you the whole time? I know I would be lucky to shot under 100

No. Definitely not. Doesn’t change my statement though 😅

Rickie back in action this week and his swing looks great. LFG!

Looks so effortless.

Way less laid off at the top. Back with Butch, big things coming this year! Had a good string of starts in the fall, keep it going.

Way less laid off at the top. Back with Butch, big things coming this year! Had a good string of starts in the fall, keep it going.
Ya the differences from post further back is night and day. Always liked Fowler and have been sad the past couple of years with his struggles.

Rickie’s been looking pretty good so far at the WM, would be nice to see him consistently hanging around all season. Always been a fan

I love when he plays well. I keep hearing he is “close” and it looks like maybe he is really close now.

Love the way he is playing today. Hope he keeps this up.

That ACE was awesome!

Back