The Rickie Fowler Thread

Golf central just showed the video from it. He got mobbed the minute it dropped and Ernie picked him up he was so happy.

Bad freaking ass! So cool.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

From Rickie's Instagram feed. Awesome stuff

7cc64a799bb3486b100c2b080a177622.jpg

Saw the hole in one on social media earlier. Pretty freaking awesome. I also saw Mizuno tweeted at Rickie asking how the MP5 felt lol.

This was awesome.

I also saw Mizuno tweeted at Rickie asking how the MP5 felt lol.

The only thing that could make that better would be of Rickie tweeted back, "A bit clicky."

That hole in one was awesome. Great moment

That was a great shot for a great cause.

What a great cause and the video to this is amazing

That was pretty awesome all around

My buddy that I played Cascata was at this event and sent me a text when it happened. He said it was deafening. RF was loaned the club by LD and cans it! Love this guy!!

Such an awesome and worthy cause to get the spoils of such a great shot! Way to go Rickie!

Freaking loved seeing that ace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for 6435

When did Rickie go back to being so damn flat in his swing?? I feel like it's as flat if not worse than when he was before being with Butch!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMFCH__gGkV/

It's been most of this year from what I have seen. Heard several announcers say he has fallen back into some pre butch swing stuff and were saying its part of why he was inconsistent this past year.

It's been most of this year from what I have seen. Heard several announcers say he has fallen back into some pre butch swing stuff and were saying its part of why he was inconsistent this past year.
It's really really flat. Shockingly flat actually.

What is someone trying to avoid by being so flat?

Ugh. New season, same old Fowler. He's gotta be the worst closer in the game right now.

Ugh. New season, same old Fowler. He's gotta be the worst closer in the game right now.

DJ gave him a run for the money a few weeks ago : )

Back