It doesn’t feel as cold as it looks - teeing off in a bitC5CE0020-841D-401D-B562-02C9B2D15495.jpeg

12:30 eastern tee time for me.

12:45 for me at TPC Sawgrass

Some of you guys should live post a round...in the live thread. Good practice for when its cold.

Some of you guys should live post a round...in the live thread. Good practice for when its cold.
Awesome idea. We have some folks in this forum who make it look easy, but it’s anything but. I tried a few times thinking “How hard is it to snap a pic and upload a few sentences?”. As I found out both times, pretty hard in the beginning. I’m sure it gets easier over time, but I have a whole new level of respect for the guys that can do it.

With the hand warmers and gloves, it’s certainly a challenge. Will try next week.

With the hand warmers and gloves, it’s certainly a challenge. Will try next week.
Heated vest has pockets and can keep your hands warm between posting.

Got some work in this weekend, still not cold enough to replicate what we are going to see at The Rivalry…

Got some work in this weekend, still not cold enough to replicate what we are going to see at The Rivalry…
It was chilly here in Florida…low 60’s, but nothing like what Jan in Tennessee will be like. 😂😂😂

It was chilly here in Florida…low 60’s, but nothing like what Jan in Tennessee will be like. 😂😂😂
I would love for that to be my lows. I am jealous of Floridians weather.

Could be like a Hell in a Cell..

I would love for that to be my lows. I am jealous of Floridians weather.
It got a little chilly when the wind picked up and the drizzle started.
No worries I will be ready for low cold temps…I lived in the North for so long.

It got a little chilly when the wind picked up and the drizzle started.
No worries I will be ready for low cold temps…I lived in the North for so long.
It was initially 24 when I went to the course but the frost delay held me up and it got to 30 at tee off. It wasn’t terrible and my replacement heated vest should make it very doable

It was initially 24 when I went to the course but the frost delay held me up and it got to 30 at tee off. It wasn’t terrible and my replacement heated vest should make it very doable
I was talking with the cart girl and she was talking about these. I may have to take the plunge.

I was talking with the cart girl and she was talking about these. I may have to take the plunge.
I had to send mine back but they sent a replacement. It would cycle through the modes when I hooked the power bank up but then wouldn’t turn on. No one else complained about it in the reviews so hoping it was just a fluke. Powerbank tested on my ShotScope V3 so I know it wasn’t that.

Love the chatter about the cold weather prep. Could be a big factor.

Love the chatter about the cold weather prep. Could be a big factor.
Cold be blood chillin temps for certain southerners!

Back