Did you just call yourself fecal matter or are you saying you actually want to defecate on another person? Either way

Don’t worry. I didn’t expect a marine to understand. You can go back to coloring….

@ttucliffhanger doesn’t understand the whit, intellect, and dry sense of humor that is bestowed on the worlds greatest fighting force. But, as Marines, we get that a lot. People make fun of what they don’t know. And as a Marine, it takes one to know one. :D
My best buddy is a marine. Only have the highest of respects for you guys, but I couldn't help but laugh.

@ttucliffhanger doesn’t understand the whit, intellect, and dry sense of humor that is bestowed on the worlds greatest fighting force. But, as Marines, we get that a lot. People make fun of what they don’t know. And as a Marine, it takes one to know one. :D
Oh I get it. That’s why I pop back with it haha.

My best buddy is a marine. Only have the highest of respects for you guys, but I couldn't help but laugh.
The best marine is a submarine! 🤣🤣

Oh I get it and I laughed too. That’s that VERY dry sense of humor most of us have.

I don’t think I’ve known a single dry Marine. Y’all can put some JP-8 down if there’s only near beer in the area.

Well I know I’ll be passing on his offer to head downtown to Nashville for some bars. Not sure what over 80 party I’ll end up at.
Let me make this clear. I am by no means looking to go bar hopping and get wasted. Not my gig anymore, but live music and a couple of drinks is a cool thing to experience in the Nashville scene.

What is happening in here?
It seems some on both teams need some sort of trash talking for dummies hand book.

@billyh I googled you and this came up...hoping this isn't you for real...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1638359446111.png

Pro tip for team @JDax

If playing in a match against @e1iterate remind him the correct shot is always to take more club and swing easy.

1638382545230.png

Back