Oooof. There is some weirdness again.
Can we get back to why he is panicking again?
And why does Willywood only have 3G?

6B8992CB-42BD-4DE7-97CE-612C243DF224.jpeg

Why is it the thing that I find funniest about this is the battery bar? :LOL: No idea why but I can totally see that being the case 24/7.

Why is it the thing that I find funniest about this is the battery bar? :LOL: No idea why but I can totally see that being the case 24/7.
Right. Fighting the urge to say "change your effin phone"
But it's part of the joke lol

Oooof. There is some weirdness again.
Can we get back to why he is panicking again?
And why does Willywood only have 3G?

6B8992CB-42BD-4DE7-97CE-612C243DF224.jpeg
They probably still use pagers...

Team Jdax is singing:

We talked trash with Team E1it'rate, the way we always do
How were we to know, they’d kick our ass, too?
We were struggling on the forum, we took too big a risk
Send lawyers, guns and money, THP, get us out of this, ha

And we’re hiding on the interwebs
We’re desperate men
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The **** has hit the fan

***Many, many apologies to the great Warren Zevon for doing this to his song.

Can't tell if you're serious but it's Lawyers, Guns and Money.
Yeah, dead serious.

I had to look that up. No clue.
Was born in 81 and missed a solid chunk of my American childhood when I lived in Turkey.

Went to school at the British embassy...was very multi cultural over there without a lot of exposure to American stuff.

Yeah, dead serious.

I had to look that up. No clue.
Was born in 81 and missed a solid chunk of my American childhood when I lived in Turkey.

Went to school at the British embassy...was very multi cultural over there without a lot of exposure to American stuff.
Young blood. :) I'm apologize but I aged you a bit in how old I thought you are. Not much though.

My memory tells me that the song came out a little before 1981 or right around there.

So let's hear some serious predictions for everyone's matches.

So let's hear some serious predictions for everyone's matches.
I will win 2 and 1 against @MarMill in singles as he implodes after hearing me laugh at my hilariously miss hit shots that miraculously end up amazing the entire round.

I will win 2 and 1 against @MarMill in singles as he implodes after hearing me laugh at my hilariously miss hit shots that miraculously end up amazing the entire round.

Team JDAX is cool
Crushing team Eliterate
Awesome to win big

Pressure is going to be too much for him with a gallery (possibly)
Possibly....but the I have been hardened by plenty of charity events/golf outings when I was a 30 handicap and had clients/potential clients out with me. Doesn't get much more nerve racking then that in my opinion.

Possibly....but the I have been hardened by plenty of charity events/golf outings when I was a 30 handicap and had clients/potential clients out with me. Doesn't get much more nerve racking then that in my opinion.
Very cool.
I have ZERO experience in competition, so we'll see how it goes for me 😐

@Tread23 and I should win or tie our matches.

I believe I'll beat @Deebo76.

I'm not throwing out any scores. And, I'll say this, if you predict or believe that you'll lose, you're not doing this right.

@Someonescoat and I win both matches day 1.
singles will be close but I will come out on top and @mmaynard11 will have to stare at Frank for not too much longer until team @e1iterate claims victory and Frank will be laid to rest and a proper burial will be conducted. 🤣🤣

Yeah but did they talk sh*t to you while you were playing?

Yeah but did they talk sh*t to you while you were playing?
Oh ya they did. The amount of ribbing I got after my shanks and duffs was relentless. Probably some of the funniest moments in my golf career. We still laugh about times on the course 5-10 years later.

Back