Pretty well laid out. Power rankings based of posts and mentions?

don't worry, I had a whole survey sent out to participants, made tons of graphs people pretty much hated. haha. I was eager.

I want to say there were 15-20 different categories that were weighted differently, lol

Last edited:
don't worry, I had a whole survey sent out to participants, made tons of graphs people pretty much hated. haha. I was eager.
Those graphs were glorious.

I want to say there were 15-20 different categories that were weighted differently, lol
I hate you all over again 😂

I don't have anything but my gut, and my gut says Team JDax -400.

This is completely unrelated, but my gut doesn't understand betting and odds.

Yes that is perfect. Heavy favorites.
You see folks, what he's doing here is called "lowering expectations "
Classic move.

If he were to win, post like this would age with the impression that he was being cocky and sarcastic. Was never worried.

If he doesn't win, no big deal because he called it. Just didn't have it or whatever.

The man is smart, and a master at his craft.

Too bad it won't help him in singles 😐

You see folks, what he's doing here is called "lowering expectations "
Classic move.

If he were to win, post like this would age with the impression that he was being cocky and sarcastic. Was never worried.

If he doesn't win, no big deal because he called it. Just didn't have it or whatever.

The man is smart, and a master at his craft.

Too bad it won't help him in singles 😐
No no no you have it all wrong. The amazing conversationalists that are Team @JDax have simply reminded me of the domination that will occur. I mean after all, 78% of the people selected Team @JDax

See what I mean, folks?
To quote Joey, the point is pretty Moo.
After all, I mean SEVENTY EIGHT PERCENT.

YUGE YUGE underdogs. Or as your captain would say "Unterdawtogdogs"

I thought about buying @e1iterate's Radspeed head that on the marketplace just so I could beat him with his own driver.
That would absolutely be hilarious. I am tempted by the utility iron but that sounds like a test that would go horribly wrong.

I thought about buying @e1iterate's Radspeed head that on the marketplace just so I could beat him with his own driver.

It was a backup that I used for 2 rounds, but please do. I’d love to see it.

Pretty sure I wouldn't even need a driver to beat you 🤷‍♂️
Well, unfortunately we won’t get to try out that experiment. That’d also be a really bad look in this particular event.

”Yea Danny, sorry I didn’t even bother to pack that sweet custom shaft, I don’t need it to beat these guys.” :LOL:

Well, unfortunately we won’t get to try out that experiment. That’d also be a really bad look in this particular event.

”Yea Danny, sorry I didn’t even bother to pack that sweet custom shaft, I don’t need it to beat these guys.” :LOL:
Indeed.

Speaking of, those pictures Danny posted are pretty freakin awesome.

Can't wait to see them in person.

Indeed.

Speaking of, those pictures Danny posted are pretty freakin awesome.

Can't wait to see them in person.
I will admit, I’m glad @JB volunteered himself to make this ”People‘s match” happen. Sounds like you play some solid golf for a 15.

I will admit, I’m glad @JB volunteered himself to make this ”People‘s match” happen. Sounds like you play some solid golf for a 15.
He is awesome to play with. I mean yes sure, I did beat him last time out. And the time before that kind of carried him, but there is no doubt he whoops me this time.
I mean if I have learned anything its that despite the Imposter JB getting boat raced 6 and 5 and struggling a bit since then, its that I am definitely going to lose.

Is that better Mr Hibler? :ROFLMAO:

He is awesome to play with. I mean yes sure, I did beat him last time out. And the time before that kind of carried him, but there is no doubt he whoops me this time.
I mean if I have learned anything its that despite the Imposter JB getting boat raced 6 and 5 and struggling a bit since then, its that I am definitely going to lose.

Is that better Mr Hibler? :ROFLMAO:
There he is

Back