I like the high toppers more but they all like $300 plus.

@Ludin you wear sketchers right?

I'm not against it at this point with how uncomfortable my footjoy pro sl's are.
If they are good enough for Kuch...
I have always wanted Ecco but they don't fit well.

If they are good enough for Kuch...
I have always wanted Ecco but they don't fit well.
The new Eccos look great, but never owned or tried on a pair.

The new Eccos look great, but never owned or tried on a pair.
I have a pair of Adidas sitting in the cart right now. Not usually one to wait but I have two serviceable pairs right now with one for wet and one for dry days.

I have a pair of Adidas sitting in the cart right now. Not usually one to wait but I have two serviceable pairs right now with one for wet and one for dry days.
I'd be ordering the new Adidas Tour 360s as soon as they were available if my (3) pair of them that I have now weren't good for another season.

Don’t sell yourself short! You are a tremendous slouch!
JG Coblinstool, I love what you’ve done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?

JG Coblinstool, I love what you’ve done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?
Natural ability?!🤷‍♂️🤣

Funniest post of the thread! Congrats

Good morning, Rivals. What's on the agenda today?

I'm just working and catching up on THP. No golf for me until Saturday. Will have been 2 weeks since I've swung a club. 🙁

I'm just working and catching up on THP. No golf for me until Saturday. Will have been 2 weeks since I've swung a club. 🙁
At least it's not 3 lol. Jan 6th is the last time I swung a club. I'm in the process of trying to figure something out for the wife's bday in April...

I’m thinking about what to give my wife her birthday next week. And working.

Wait. When is her birthday?
It's April 20th. I'm trying to plan something the weekend before because my Alumni golf event for my fraternity is the weekend after.

Well, I just finished some Avocado toast (4 grams of Carbs) with 2 sunny-side-up eggs and fresh cracked pepper chased down with 60 grams of banana/pineapple whey protein mixed with water. I have a bunch of work crap to do in the morning and will roll some putts on my putting mat when I do not have to talk on conference calls. In the afternoon I will peruse all of the hipster golf websites.

Well, I just finished some Avocado toast (4 grams of Carbs) with 2 sunny-side-up eggs and fresh cracked pepper chased down with 60 grams of banana/pineapple whey protein mixed with water. I have a bunch of work crap to do in the morning and will roll some putts on my putting mat when I do not have to talk on conference calls. In the afternoon I will peruse all of the hipster golf websites.

Never change, Ro :)

What kind of putting mat do you have?

Glad to see you're staying busy. You're not letting the mantle of being a heavy, nearly prohibitive, favorite in Sunday singles wear you down. Two months plus is a long time to think about that.

Back